快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: [NEW SKINS] VirtualTouch , VirtualTouch X-Wide & VirtualTouch Double - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Virtual Touch

This is my new skin project. Ideal for touchscreens. Primary resolutions 1280X1024 & 1024X768.
Video support too but not ready yet.

You can watch a demo video. Sorry for the shaking view. I need to buy a tripod..lol

Any comments or ideas are welcome.

PS This is not a normal touchscreen. It's a simple screen which i have modified using a touchscreen kit from ebay. Therefore you might notice latency and rough accuracy on my moves. Holding the camera with one hand is tough too ..lol

发表时间 Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 8:52 pm
That was absolutely sick sir!

I love your knobs and sliders... very cool! gives me some ideas for my own stuff... lol I'll try not to blatantly rip off your designs.

Seriously though, awesome, and I need to get me one of those kits!

CB Graphix
DjChuck

发表时间 Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 10:00 pm
Oh,oh djDad into the future part 1..I don need a touch pad to tell you "that looks very impresive" ..lol....

发表时间 Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 2:22 am
That is nice... good work indeed...

I do see myself using touch screen in the future but as an extension of my controller as opposed to replacing it.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 2:30 am
djDad my congratulations for optimal skin that you created, wait to be able to use it is another step towards the future and you already went ahead with a great design

发表时间 Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:18 am
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Awesome DjDad, can't wait to test this out on my touchscreen. Colud also you make it in 1920 *1080.

发表时间 Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:32 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Although i'm not a fan of the touch-screens, i'm impressed with this.
Keep on.

发表时间 Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 5:51 am
KeijonaHome userMember since 2010
Looks very good, i been looking touch skin for pcpad. It seems to be that ipod type pc´s have often resolution 1024x600.
10,1" small screen so need big buttons. I dont need video, so now i change skins while playing between default simple/advanced, and to me touchscreen is more nice to use then remote. Simple set: I send sound with bluetooth to PA and usbsouncard for headphones, can mix anywhere. When your skin is ready ? Would be nice to try it.

发表时间 Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:08 pm
I LOOOOOVE it, add Video panels and IM SOLD!!!!! This by far imho is the BEST for us touch users!!!!

发表时间 Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:20 pm
Video panels will be available too.

发表时间 Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 5:23 pm
u got a full screenshot yet??

发表时间 Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 6:21 pm
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
WoW, looks realy cool ! Great work !
I think my next investment will be a large touch screen monitor :- D

发表时间 Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 5:29 am
djDad when your skin will be available to be downloaded

发表时间 Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 3:52 pm
Hows it comin along?? Let me know if you need more help testin when u get it ready..

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 2:37 pm

djDad congratulations great job,and this new skin, is expected to put it on the site

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 5:52 pm
I need a couple of days to finish the iPhone skin first then i will finish this one. So maybe it will be short after New Year.

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 6:09 pm
Cool deal let me know!!

发表时间 Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 6:26 pm
whats the onscreen keyboard youre using??

is it one that i can download? is it one that came with windows, or did it just come with your touch screen??

发表时间 Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 12:29 pm

发表时间 Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 12:46 pm
Yes, thats the one !

发表时间 Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 3:52 pm
12%