快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch Relative

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

shlantHome userMember since 2010
Hi VDJ community!

So, I have the scs3 system, and before now I have been using Traktor for mixing. I have decided to give VDJ a try but there is one more problem I need to figure out before I consider buying the full version.

As the scs3 system is a touch pad, the way that the pitch slider works (absolute) is not useful if you want any sort of precise control over the pitch. Even if I set the levels to as low as they can go (+/- 6%) it's still almost impossible to get a precise pitch level because of how sensitive the touch pad is.

I have seen talk of VDJ needing a relative mode for the pitch but I have yet to find a solution and I am having trouble mapping one myself. The mapping shows a pitch_relative, but I can't get this to do what I want (or if it is even what I'm looking for).

What I want to be able to do is, like in Traktor, to have the slider, instead of setting the pitch based on where I slide my finder, I want it to gradually increase or decrease the pitch when i slide my finger up or down the slider.

If anyone could show me the setting for doing this or EXACTLY to map this function, that would be GREAT. I have tried to map B12 as a shift (as I don't require the key lock originally assigned to it) and then have the pitch slider (S2) change to a relative mode whenever the shift is toggled (not have to hold down shift).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 2:07 pm
cyearaLE userMember since 2013
Hi, I'm having the same problem with my SCS.3d.
Does anyone have any idea how to configure the pitch slider from absolute to relative?
Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)