快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How to change Activated Decks Input

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have downloaded a demo of v3 and have just bought myself some of the VirtualDJ vinyl to give this a go. Anway, I'm trying to set this up and I need to use input 3&4 for the activated deck input, not the default 1&2. How do I change this? or is it 'cause i'm using the demo version (is this sorted when i buy it?).

The reason i ask is because i have an m-audio 1010LT soundcard and channels 1&2 are XLR inputs so I dont really want to have to buy an adapter if i can help it. I also need to use the activated deck input because i only have i deck.

Thanks in advance. If i cant get this sorted i guess i'll have to give djdecks a whirl (as i can use virtualdj vinyl with that app).

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 9:46 pm
I think it is editable in the registry, someone can confirm ?

But I'm not sure for the demoversion. Maybe if you change the allowed inputs in the registry
demo will allow you use just the first two,hopefully the correct one.

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 9:52 pm
For the Demo I'm not sure if you can change the input value as only 1 deck is activated with the Demo to give you a feel of what the TCVs are like.

With the full version you will get many more options and 1&2 will definatelly be available so you can use 2 decks. I'm not sure about your soundcard though but I figure that as long as you have 2 ins and 2 outs you should be fine as long as it supports ASIO drivers.

for the XLR connectors you can always buy an adapter that will split from XLR to RCA so you can hook up your PC and TTs.

Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 10:27 pm
... editable in the registry??? How do i go about changing that then?

Cheers

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 10:28 pm
@dj White

... mate i have 10 ins and 10 outs thats whats so annoying. And yes it has asio drivers... its a pro audio card ;-)

Anyway, guess I'll have to go ahead and buy it without really trying it then. Not too pleased about that. Oh well, at least i have tested the latency and it is really very good.

Thanks for your help.

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 10:34 pm
Well one thing I can mention is that I had a lot of issues with my current soundcard (M-Audi Ozone workstation) I had a hard time getting the TCVs to work right with it and I'm still tweaking a bit once in a while. I'm still going to buy a Maya 44 USB soundcard so I can leave everything connected inside my roadcase for easier travelling.

There are a few issues with the TCVs that myself and Apopsis can't stop mentioning (hehe)

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11162

Some of these issues were resolved with the 3.0 update and we are quite greatful but the drifting is still an issue for myself and besides that its quite good. No more dragging 300-400lbs of vinyl to each gig :D.

The Demo gives quite a limited support for the TCVs but as long as you can try it out and see how it works then its good but I still think that they should give full access for at least 1 TT or CD use so that a demo user can really get the feel on how the full version will work for them.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 10:41 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think only asio output are disable in the demo (you get only the master output). The inputs work well :-)

发表时间 Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 11:01 pm
yeah this the exact trouble i am having!!!!!!!!!!! delta 1010lt has 10 inputs/10 outputs but the first 2 inputs are xlr....so you can use inputs 3/4 or 5/6 or 7/8 making the ten but......vdj in the time coded config doesn't let you change..it says 1/2 and 3/4 but again I can't use the xlr....or do I have too????? i much rather use the open 4 other inputs but there is not a option!! i did notice that in the config for the other choices for the sound card that it says m-audio 1010lt but in the tcv config it just says m-audio ASIO..........why is that!!!! someone please help..have made a few post about this and would love to be able to enjoy this program but I can't do get down with this deal with one turntable!!

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 10:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)