快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: American Audio VMS4 Discussions - Page: 17

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Interesting.

发表时间 Fri 17 Sep 10 @ 4:26 pm
Hey cstoll, how can I set up the VMS4 to change the shift of the loop? Would it be best to use shift + jog?

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 12:55 pm
How do you mean shift of the loop, do you mean to move the loop within the song?

I used the following on the search buttons so when a loop is active it moves the song 1 beat plus or minus but works as search if there is no loop.

loop ? loop_move -1 : seek -4

Is that what you are after?

Keith

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 1:35 pm
No. I mean when you have a loop already set and youjust want to shift that loop left or right...like the shift knob on the default skin.

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 1:53 pm
@ DJ Koz, Nevermind just reread your post

Huey

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 2:10 pm
Not sure if I did it right but didn't work. I'm probably missing something.

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 2:22 pm
Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean .....

My solution above is to shift the loop backwards or forward in the song while the loop is active.

Do you mean to alter the loop length while active?

Keith

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 4:30 pm
Yes while active. Not changing length. Keeping the length, just shifting the loop left or right.

发表时间 Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 5:23 pm
That is exactly what the command above is for.

You just need to assign loop_move -1 for the left search button and loop_move +1 for the right one and it will only work when the loop is active, otherways search will work as normal.

Keith

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 6:55 am
I want to use the shift and jog wheel. How do I do that?

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 7:08 am
I'm not sure you can use the jog for that .... And since I don't have the VMS4 any more I can't try it out.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 8:15 am
Just like i can't try it cause im not at home but you could try adding, "param_greater 50%". Like what you would do when mapping an endless rotatery knob.

Huey

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 9:25 am
So how do I go about doing this correctly with the suggestions to see if they actually work. I saw a couple in vdjscript but not sure how to apply the settings. Done it before with my Total Control but can't seem to get it with the VMS4.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 9:42 am
Sorry guys but i have one question

I was surfing about VMS4 prices, and i saw this: http://www.tonecontrol.nl/en/products/digital-dj-live/american-audio/

American Audio VMS4 ¤ 398,00
American Audio VMS4 b-keuze ¤ 359,00

keuze means choice/selection right?

is there by any chance a second program line with fixed mic, jog platterns and other issues?

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 11:44 am
Try adding wheel_mode "loop_move" while_pressed to the SHIFT button.

E.g:

set 'shift' 1 while_pressed & wheel_mode "loop_move" while_pressed

To change mappings, go to CONFIG -> Mappers and choose the VMS4 in the drop-down list.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 12:13 pm
Thank you jp. I will try that.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 1:07 pm
Took my VMS4 into American Audio's headquarters for repairs, they confirmed my VMS4 has issues and that the engineering department is working on resolved them. I was told it could be 3-4 weeks before they have a fix.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 1:26 pm
Cool. Keep us posted.

发表时间 Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 2:32 pm
Yes please keep us posted. I'd be interested to know what they fix and how they did it.

What issues did you specifically discuss with them?

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 2:02 am
Did anyone see the Crossfader show? No mention of any issues. As if there were none.

发表时间 Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 10:19 am
49%