快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: American Audio VMS4 Discussions - Page: 32

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

@marguello
QUESTION: wich is the first number in the ASIO config ? zero or one...

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 7:38 am
i have it set to post so its a 1 or 2 i believe. i had the TC crackles on both settings.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 11:25 am
2 is not possible... the setting available is:
0 = controlled by midi
1 = controlled by software

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 11:35 am
then its a 1. i held the cue 4 cfl button down and it changed it to post but like i said both settings had the problem. are you using Time code or just midi?

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 12:38 pm
yes, i use midi, have you test the latency in different ways ?

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 12:42 pm
try it in 4 in 4 out with time code and tell me if you have issues. i have testes, tweaked, changed every possible setting. only setting that works is + or - 30ms which is waaaaay to high for me.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 1:40 pm
have you tried without ASIO mode ?

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 3:10 pm
yes i have tried EVERY possible mode/setting etc. as soon as i use TC with 4 in 4 out crackles and pops.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 7:04 am
another question... ever for understand... please explain wich is your mode TC operate... vinyl - CD - external box... ecc.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 7:26 am
VDJ TC CD PRO version, cdj 800, vms4 for sound card/midi/mixer with 4 in 4 out mode.

i have absolutely NO sound problems using VDJ TC CD PRO version, CDJ, Korg Zero 4 for sound card and midi control.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 11:21 am
I Am Having These "Pops/Clicks" Sounds Only In My Recorded Mix...Everything Sounds Fine Coming Out Of The VMS4....I Am Using Advance Comfguration Like This:
Deck 1-->ADJ ASIO-->Output 1&2
Deck 2-->ADJ ASIO-->Output 2&3
Record Loopback-->SB Live! 24bit(My Soundcard)-->Input1&2

Are There Any Other Settings That I Need To Be Using To Ensure I Dont Get These "Pops/Clicks" (Kinda Latency Sounds) In My Recordings?

Please Help ASAP So I Know If I Should Just Make A Return :/

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 8:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 8:50 pm
Sorry About Tha Cross Post I Didnt Know That Was Problem.....

Could You Explain To Me How This Works A Little More In Detail Cause I Dont Have A Deck 3 Option In The Configuration...Also What Records the Audio And Do I Still Need To Run A Line In Into The Computer?...I Want To Make Sure Im Understanding Right

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 11:15 pm
your using the LE edition you can't change anything. update to pro then you have full range of the program and access to plug ins etc.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 6:20 am
Using the VMS4 with the VDJ7PRO version... is there a way to configure the split cue on the headphones in the VMS4 using the software... you know what im talking about right ?

What i need is to have the cue on the left side of the headphones and the master just on the right side, just like an analog mixer does .

Any help would be great !

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 9:23 pm
There eas talk of AA making a split cue change in a firmware update. However with their v2 being launched at NAMM I doubt any substantial changes to the firmware will be made to current version.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 3:06 am
u can split cue using the vms4? on the front panel cue/master knob turn it to 12 o'clock and it will be split 50/50

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 8:18 am
By split cue he means cue in one ear, master in the other. Currently the pfl mixes master and cue together.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:21 am
GadgetMan wrote :
There eas talk of AA making a split cue change in a firmware update. However with their v2 being launched at NAMM I doubt any substantial changes to the firmware will be made to current version.

Cheers,

Roy

That would be great, i hope they make the split cue available for the v1 also, because there is a lot of units sold around the globe. Im gonna check the AA forums.

Thank's !

Bismarck

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I doubt if there will be a ver 2 VMS4. All i see is a new 2chan controler VMS2, and the old VMS4 with Traktor bundled. Nothing about new features or firmware-hardware update.
OH... i forgot, they will introduce a BAG !! at Namm.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 3:51 pm
92%