快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Recording Problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

olivaaHome userMember since 2007
does anyone know how to record a set using an external mixer (DJM 500) PLUS* my external pioneer efx 500 effects processor? i thought it would record all of it through "master" but apparently not. PLEASE HELP!!

thank you,

AO

Equipment:

laptop
pioneer efx 500
pioneer djm 500
gigaport ag sound card

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 1:50 pm
What are you using to Record with?
The DJM500 has multiple outputs so thats not the problem..

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 2:38 pm
i would like to record everything using virtual dj's record function, but i dont understand how to pick up the efx 500 effects in my mixes if im recording the master. shouldnt it pick everything up?

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 2:53 pm
or should i try 2 rca's or xlr's from the djm-500 to a mic jack in front of laptop and then in virtual dj record settings "line in"?

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 2:55 pm
Kinda :-)

RCA's off your mixer to a 'line in' on the computer is the only option.. (unless you want to do all your fading/mixing without your external mixer)

The only possible "issue" I'm seeing is the Laptops 'mic' input.. The volume from the mixer might be to "hot" for a normal mic input..

Personally I would try the 'booth' output first.. You can turn that way down, with out affecting the "master output" to your speakers.

Are you recording 'live' or at home?

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 4:50 pm
both but more at home in the studio

发表时间 Thu 18 Mar 10 @ 5:53 pm
best option (if the mic input turns out bad)
is to invest in a really cheap second computer (recording by itself can be done easily by an old laptop or desktop.
Another option is an mp3 player that can also record.
third option is another USB card with a line input..

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 1:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)