快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Scroll Command String for DAC-2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PMDJ JTHome userMember since 2010
Moving right along with mapping my DAC-2. I'm stuck on two...getting the inner jog wheel to scroll the browser and the outer wheel to fast foward or rewind the track. For the browser scroll I've entered browser_scoll +1 which goes down the list one at a time just fine. How do I get it to go back up when I turn the wheel to the left? Sorry if the asnwer if right in front of me....I looked on the forums and tried a whole bunch of other commands with no success before posting. Just runing out of time trying to get things ready for the weekend. Thanks

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 9:32 am
Are you using a demo or purchased version?

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 10:30 am
Trial version from the website. Before I invest the $299 I was hoping to run the trial live for my shows this weekend. I'll have two laptops running, one with my DAC-2 / VDJ Trial & the other with my current PCDJ, just in case. Having used the DAC-2 for so many years I'm hoping I can costumize it to VDJ as it was with PCDJ. So far I have it just about there with the exeption of those two commands. Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 10:52 am
Have u tried removing the +1 and just making it browser_scroll. Just a guess as i'm in the pub!

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 11:07 am
Thanks for the tip... but yes I tried that. It didn't scroll at all so that why I'm guessing it needs some type of parameter setting to scroll both up and down the llist. The +1 gets it to go down ithe list one song at a time pefectly. Tried following it with the logical -1 but no luck.

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 11:14 am
Try either:

param_greater 50% ? browser_scoll +1 : browser_scoll -1

...Or...

param_greater 0% ? browser_scoll +1 : browser_scoll -1

NOTE: You would be better mapping a button to wheel_mode "browser,jog" - Then you can toggle between file browsing and cueing up the track at the press of a button.

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 12:41 pm
jp...the 0% did the trick and it works beautifully...thank you! Great idea on the toggle, I'll use it. The last thing that would be icing on the cake for me is to use on of my buttons as a toggle between the 4 various zones in the browser panel. As you can tell the only time I use the keyboard is for searching a specific item. Otherwise I'm on the DAC-2. If you have suggestions on how to create that string please pass it along. I'm learning fast through trial and error. Lastly (for now) when I make the purchase will it be a new install or just plugging a license code into the trial I'm running. Just want to make sure I keep notes on all the changes made so far. Again, thank you...you've been a huge help!

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 2:40 pm
You can cycle through the browser panel using the following:

browser_window +1

For further information, please see:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJScript%20Examples.html

When you purchase the software, all you will need to do is download the registered version, install it over the top of the trial and enter your serial number. All the settings you have made will be retained.

You can also backup all the changes you have made by simply making a copy of the My Documents\VirtualDJ folder (Preferably to external media such as a USB memory stick.)

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 3:06 pm
jp...can't say thanks enough! I printed those reference links yesterday which came in handy with setting things up. Those last two had me stumped a bit. I try to figure things out on my own and do my best not to lean on folks like yourself however it's great knowing that when you need a hand it's there. I'll be sure to do a follow post after the weekend trial run.

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 7:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)