快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark Omni Control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Guys this control unit doesn't work right with the software

I have tried mapping it and it won't remember the settings so:

loop out: is cue
FX AMT: is pitch

and so on and so on... every time I try to set it up the software returns it to original state... Bloody crap..... got new toys to play with this weekend and can't get any of them to work!!!

Any help would be good.... and please don't tell me to run my mac in windows as I really hate windows and refuse to use it.

Ta

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 4:29 am
ok i have spent most of the day re-mapping the omni... what fun!!!!! not.....

All i need to know now is: when i try to set the effects up on the FX AMT knob, it won't let me set up each side. Am i missing something in the action to tell the software which side I want the knob to effect. I've tried to use the onscreen way but it doesn't work... is this because the program doesn't work properly? or am I missing something??

was hoping to at least use this controller tonight as no one can tell me how to set up my new shiny cdj 400's on this pain the in butt software. Perhaps you guys at Virtual DJ could wright a decent user manual for people that don't wright software.....?

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 10:42 am
Just ping'ing this back to the top..... in hope that I might get an answer......

Why doesn't this controller work as well as the total control??? that was perfect only problem was it was made of plastic and i dropped mine and one of the faders have come loose.

Please mr VDJ sort it out so that it works properly.... i tried to set it up but some of the knobs are doubled up and I'm confused.com

Ta

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 10 @ 2:52 pm
Its now been a week and still can't get this fricking controller to work how i want it to

Every time i set up the effects on one side.... set the other and the first side stops working....... can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong as it must be something simple.

发表时间 Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 10:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)