快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: CD timecode issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all

Having some issues getting the cd timecodes to work. I am using two cdj 900 units with virtualviny.
Whenever I try and config the cds to work as timecodes the track simply runs at an extremely fast speed from start to finish and keeps on going.
Used to have similar problems with using vinyl as timecodes, gave up in the end.

I think I am using an older 5.x version. I would update, however I get an error message every time telling me that "could not initializ installation, file size expected 22423338, size returned = 20449809."

Any help to either problem would be great.

发表时间 Fri 26 Feb 10 @ 12:38 am
Should also mention that I am receiving 0% signal.
First time I tried using the cd timecodes I got 100%. After a few minutes it went crazy and sped through the song (may have been caused by me pressing next track on my cdj).

发表时间 Fri 26 Feb 10 @ 1:06 am
If you have CDJ 900s.. why are you running timecoded CDs at all? The 900 is MIDI capable and can interface with the software directly!!

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 10 @ 6:06 pm
Don't you need to have the most up to date version of the software? I am having issues installing at as i mentioned above.

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 5:12 am
Have you tried UNinstalling the 5.xx version first?

I don't think you need the latest version however as 5.xx version supported MIDI as well.

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 10:10 am
Yes, you do need the latest v6 version to use Pioneer CDJ-900 natively.

The error above means that the software has not downloaded in full. This may occur if you are using download managers. Please ensure that you are not using any download managers. If the problem persists, try using a different web browser to do the download.

NOTE: In v5 you could MIDI map the CDJ manually, but you would not get full functionality (Working LED's, displays, etc.)

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 12:28 pm
Cheers for the replies guys, im thinking a fresh re-install would do the trick.
How would I go about backing up my database? Would be a pain to re-analyse and cue my tracks again.
Bear In mind I am using Numark Cue Virtual Vinyl, not virtual DJ.

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 2:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)