快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems with denon 3700 and external hard drive

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a Dell XPS 1530 laptop, 2.6ghz duo core processor,2gb memory,160gb hard drive,my issue is the laptop only comes with 3 usb ports, now the denon 3700 cannot plug into an usb hub,hence two ports used for the denon 3700,the next port used for my external hard drive,now sometimes either my hard drive dont get connected or one of my denon dont get connected.I am using windows 7,the next problem is if you used another soundcard with the denons then all 3 ports used up(just in case you want to switch to cd mode from midi)and I cannot connect my external harddrive. Don't know when the new version of VDJ comes out if it will solve most of the midi issue and make it as simple as possible,i will continue to stay with my timecode where i get the full effect of my platter and can scratch like a pro.

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 7:45 am
Hey there my set up is 2 Denon s3700 i also have a Hercules Rmx,external hd and i also have 3 usb ports what i do is connect my 37's to 2 usb ports and connect my Rmx and external to a powered usb hub and have no problems. I also use the Rmx sound card not the 3700's sound cards so i can switch from cd or to usb with ease. Hope this helps.

Also about your 37's not connecting make sure you split them like your using 2 cards in the sound set up section and also make sure there are set to the same midi channel on the decks wich should be midi channel 1.

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 9:48 am
Ok,sounds good,going to try that and see how it work out,what OS are you using windows 7 or vista,denon also relese a new firmware on Feb.10,2010, going to load this on as well,can't wait for VDJ to release the new version, I think all the denon 3700 users should get the test version so we can have some support or input for the new release.

发表时间 Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 9:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)