快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Still waiting for an answer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok I am still having this issue along with some other people I know. I initially thought it was a 64 bit issue so I downgraded my windows 7 64 bit to 32bit and I still have the issue. 3-4 hours in to a job I load a song and it comes up on 1/4 of the waveform then eventually the program will not find any of my music, I can search and it will show up when I load the song it comes up error!! Then I have to restart and everything is ok, weird still not sure why this happens. Then I reinstall 5.2 and the issue goes away. I can make the problem happen quicker if I load a long mix that is over 60 minutes long. If anyone has an answer please help. This also happened months ago when I was running vista 64 bit. I know people with xp and and even vista 32bit have not had this issue. Not sure if this is a 64 bit issue, or a windows 7 issue. This is getting very frustrating, I would love to use 6.05 but 5.2 is so much more stable and I also noticed that in the search engine 6.05 has some lag issues were the screen freezes up for a second or 2 were as 5.2 you can type away or backspace with no lag. FYI read this next setence in full before responding, I have a new dell with 4gb of ram and i7 core duo processor with a seperate dedicated video card, also I have max load set to always. Not sure why this would happen, also I have my usb settings to never go to sleep. In my hard drive which is a western digital my book 1tb I do not see any settings to see if I can stop it from sleeping but I am all over my search and load I can't imagine it even has time to go to a sleep mode. But once again it can not be that because 5.2 does not have this issue, If anyone has had this similar problem or can help please let me know!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 10:35 am
Ok I made it repliacte, it is when i put in a large file that is 60 min or more it seems to happen after this, but not on xp 32 bit, or version 5.2????????????????????????

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 4:11 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 8:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)