快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound check running through a bass amp

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

imachipHome userMember since 2008
I am djing a party in which i will be using a set of JVC Speakers that run through a stereo system (surprisingly loud).
However, I am thinking about also using my bass amp to relieve the stress on the JVC speakers so I do not blow them out.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is safe to run my 1/4" jack straight from my RMX to my bass amp, or if i should put it in the aux input portion with a converter
The reason I am concerned about this is I have read that the 1/4" inputs on bass amps have a pre-amp that could potentially be fried by the powered amp/ sound that would be leaving the RMX.
When I connect the RMX to the bass amp via the 1/4" input, I can feel the bass amp move when i put my hand over the mesh speaker.
Any suggestions?

发表时间 Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 2:34 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

The Aux input would be best. Some bass amps have an input labeled Active Bass, if so this one would be ok as it is intended for use woth a pre amped signal.

I would suggest that if you do this it would be best to reduce the bass control on your JVC system and reduce the treble control on your bass amp. That way the bass amp will be doing most of the lower frequency work and this will take some of the load off the JVC system

Daz

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 9:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)