快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mapping MIDI controls

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BunfordHome userMember since 2010
Hi,

I got a Behringer DDM4000 and just got Virtual DJ to trial before buying. Just wanna make sure it's what I want.

I got a USB/MIDI adapter that works perfectly and I can easily manually map the keys. I'm just wondering if anyone's got advice on best way to map the DDM4000 with Virtual DJ.

I mainly play electroclash and house kind of music and trying to get full funcionality via the mixer. I'm happy to assign Channels 1 to 4, the Mic channel, the crossfader section and sampler section to Virtual DJ as MIDI controls if it means I can control everything from the mixer.

Cheers.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 6:39 am
Hey! I got a DDM4000 too.

Man the controls are so much, I don't even think there is an IDEAL way of mapping it. I love using the sampler, because it gives me a "4 DECK STYLE MIXING"

So channel 1 and 4 will be my 2 decks, and channel 2 and 3 will be the sampler volumes.

At the end of the day, it's all up to you and how you mix. So you set the knobs and buttons to whatever can make life easier for you.

Hope this helps!

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 11:18 am
When you become VDJ Pro member you can download DMM4000 mapper from Plugins site.
You need just upgrade to Pro user.
Regards Tjeck

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 12:29 pm
@ Tjeck

I don't have the mapper but I'm doing it just fine.. and I'm no pro user

The mapper is just something that does the hard work for you right. It has all the knobs and stuff done for you or am I wrong?

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 1:43 pm
@Makashino
Thats right. But i´m not sure that you self propetly can mapp all leds and display:-(
Tjeck

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 2:01 pm
Yea I found a thread with a DDM4000 user having a problem with his mapper.. he posted this mapper for assistance, and I kinda 'stole' it.

haha!

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 8:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)