快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Codec Problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys, been trying some new stuff with the codecs.

I went from windows and i know the quicktime audio codec sometimes messes up reading files that come from windows - ie some parts are garbled, etc. Anyway around that?

also, the quicktime video decoder simply does not work on my machine. I have a feeling if it did, my video performance with my mac book pro, 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, 256 dedicated video could be less choppy. Any ideas? thanks

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 9:18 pm
Anyone have any advice for me? people have said to use the quicktime, its faster, etc.

but its just bringing up errors for me... video quicktime decoder that is

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:01 am
I don't use quicktime for video. I use the internal video decoder and it works fine on my IMac and my Mackbook Pro. I can't talk about mp3's since I only play videos, mostly .vobs and some mp4 from itunes and 7digital.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 1:33 pm
Hey guys, been trying some new stuff with the codecs.

I went from windows and i know the quicktime audio codec sometimes messes up reading files that come from windows - ie some parts are garbled, etc. Anyway around that?

also, the quicktime video decoder simply does not work on my machine. I have a feeling if it did, my video performance with my mac book pro, 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, 256 dedicated video could be less choppy. Any ideas? thanks

try www.divx-digest.com/software/tsunami_pack.html

发表时间 Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 8:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)