快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Audio DJ8 setup for Traktor Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Virtual DJ users

I'm running the latest AudioDJ8 drivers on a MacBookPro unibody under Snow Leopard.

I'm using Traktor 1.2.1 and a Audio DJ8 but find the user interface as well as sound quality a bit disappointing (not that fault of the AudioDJ8 card I presume).

I'd like to try out Virtual DJ and have downloaded the 6.0.6 Trial (latest version).

I'm trying to set it up for Traktor Time code, but to no avail. I've managed to get it playing when turning of the time code option. However, trying to setup the TimeCode I get absolutely no input on the test screens (where you should be able to set gain, silence treshold etc.

I've run the control panel for the Audio DJ8 soundcard and set the phone gain pretty high so there should be some input. I've also tried all setting on the Audio DJ interface for input mode (TIme code/CD and Phono, the most reasonable is to set it to phone so it RIA compensates the input), but as I said, nothing happening.... I'm totally lost ;(

Have anyone got this to work? How did you set it up? What OS are you using... Did I miss some setting somewhere perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Per

发表时间 Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 4:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)