快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: mapper for dac3 version 6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey, has anyone made a new mapper for the dac3 in version 6??

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 3:06 pm
What is wrong with the default mapper that is already in v6 ?

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 3:34 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nought wrong with it, just like the boggis one. havent had time to play with it to customize it.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 4:10 pm
I'm seeking the code to map the video transition function for my dac3. Quite happy with the stock dac3 mapper on version 6.0.5. It is much like the phantom mapper from pcdj vj in terms of function. Except I see no mention in the menu of video transition nor have I been able to find any reference to it on the forum. The phantomdj mapper used "shift + load" to video transition. Can anyone help me to configure this on the vdj pro's stock dac3 mapper? I really would like to use the mix now key for video transition if possible but I'll settle for shift-load. Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 5:25 pm
The built-in native mappings are intentionally kept simple with buttons where possible doing what they say.

To have video transition with SHIFT+LOAD, you could change the mapping of the LOAD button to the following:

var 'shift' ? video_transition : load

(You can change the mappings by going to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose the DAC-3 in the drop-down list, then find the button you wish to change (E.g: LOAD))

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 1:03 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
...and if you want to just use the MIX NOW button for that you can just set it to video_transition

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 4:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)