快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mapping M-audio Xsesion vdj6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rayraePRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello guys, i down loaded the trial copy of vdj, and the mapping for the m-audio xsession wont work properly. I tried it on a friend of mine that has v5 VDJ, and it mapped perfectly. In the trail VDJ 6 if i try to map the left button it goes to the right button and some wont mapp at all. Ffor exmple the preset mapp for the play button is the effect(it controls the effect) its like the mapping is all jumbled. Is there a way to change this. I just want to know before i purchase it, because i like using this external control, thanks in advance

发表时间 Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 2:39 pm
rayraePRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can some please shed some light on my post. I have a m-audio xsession pro, but i notice the mapping in vdj6 says m-audio evolution xsession, could that be the problem?? the mapping includes both codes for evolution and pro, but when i try to mapp, it won't mapp to the right buttons and slider,and some just don't mapp at all. I would greatly appreacite it if someone anyone, knew how to correct this. i only have 16 more days left on my free trial, thanks

发表时间 Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:58 am

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 2:03 am
Here's what I found out... go to the .xml folder, open it, open VDJ and as you map in VDJ you need to save the settings in the .xml file. So far my settings have stayed. Good luck :)

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 8:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)