快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Error in the ASIO sound Driver

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When i try to open VDJ i get a little error box saying: error in the ASIO sound Driver. Then it opens vdj but doesnt play anything...

I have VDJ (console edition) and windows 7 64-bit (but it worked before in this laptop)

pls help

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 7:30 am
That would happen to me sometimes. Make sure your sound card settings are set correctly, and make sure the sound card is plugged into the same usb port it always is. That usually solves it for me.

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 12:11 pm
i've tested in other usb port's and theres one that says i dont have the console plugged in

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 12:34 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This is a problem for some when going between the Pro version, trial version or RMX version.

Connect the console, then in the lower tool bar select the console control panel, do not open the program yet.
In the rmx control panel select asio mode, then close, then open vdj.

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 5:47 pm
I've done that but im still getting the same error

ive noticed that when i open VDJ and if i have the hercules control panel opened just right before i get the error box it changes to wmv

发表时间 Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 6:57 pm
If you want to check yourself into the support lab we can access your computer and have a look at this.

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 5:36 am
ok... how do i do that?

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 10:29 am

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 11:13 am
i having the same problem over here .. I'm using Windows 7 (32 Bits)

发表时间 Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 5:53 am
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Maby you can try asio4all (http://www.asio4all.com) it takes over your asio driver and creates it's own asio. Don't forget to select it in the VDJ sound menu.

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 6:57 am
I have this problem too, I did get it to work for awhile by uninstalling everything then reinstallling the ASIO drivers, RMX, then VDJ but now the error in ASIO sound driver message has popped up again.

发表时间 Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:50 am
cllopesHome userMember since 2009
Hello. I have the same problems you guys have. The windows 7 recognizes the console and i am able to used it on Traktor but on Virtual DJ does not work. Can u help me?

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 6:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)