快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: recording via may44usb

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm using the maya44 usb with an external mixer and I want to record with the what's coming out of the mixer not the master from the program. Can I record from the ins on the maya44usb? if so how and what are my settings?

发表时间 Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 9:14 pm
You can not use the ASIO Ins of the Maya to record. VirtualDJ exclusively assigns the Maya inputs to the Timecode Engine. If you wish to record the mixer output then you need to use an alternative recording source.

发表时间 Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 5:42 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

If you are using or have a Desktop PC with its own sound card you can take the rec out signal from your mixer and feed this into the line in on your PC and then record this using whatever software you want. Some but not all laptops provide a combined line in/mic in jack which can be used in the same way. You have to be able to set the input jack to use a line level signal tho. If this is available on your laptop it should show as LINE IN on the soundcard setup or mixer panel.

Daz

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 8:39 am
most decent mixers have a secondary output on the master. I would recomend capturing to another computer (preferably a mac). VDJ's capture on a pc is pretty weak. I usally capture to a powermac G5 into audacity and have very good results. Capturing off of the maya would be no go unless you are using the internal mixer on VDJ.

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 5:42 pm
if i dont work with timecodes, but only with maya and laptop, can i then use the line in of the maya?
how do i have to set it up and install if i want to play with maya (but not timecode) and also record with maya?

2. what should i do, if i want to play with serato or cds and i only want to record with maya?

发表时间 Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 6:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)