快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Adding a song to the library while running

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dmh3135Home userMember since 2009
I was wondering if there was a way to add a song to the library with Virtual DJ still running. If I get a request for a song that is not on my hard drive and have to get it from another source, how would I go about adding it to the library with the program still running?

发表时间 Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 9:01 am
dmh3135 wrote :
I was wondering if there was a way to add a song to the library with Virtual DJ still running. If I get a request for a song that is not on my hard drive and have to get it from another source, how would I go about adding it to the library with the program still running?

You can drag it straight from a explorer window straight on to the deck.

So if you downlaod a file, or a customer asks you to play a file from a USB stick simply open My Computer, browse to the file location and simply drag and drop.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 9:24 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If doing this, keep an eye on your CPU meter - analysing songs tends to take up more cpu cycles. If you've plenty of headroom in your cpu utilisation, you won't have issues ;-).

发表时间 Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 12:42 pm
dj4nsePRO InfinityMember since 2009
DMH

- I do this all the time if someone gives me a song that I dont have. I dont drag it into VDJ though. what I do is copy the file from the flash drive onto my desktop. then I click on desktop in the VDJ left side column and then just click the song and play it. Never locks up or interphers with what I am currently playing

best of luck!

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 11:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)