快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: how toget to mixer amp and thru speakers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok I have virtual dj on my lap top ..I have a numark dual cd setup with mixer amdp and speakers How and what do I need to hook up to my pc w virtual dj to run thru my system and out my speakers .. Im a rookie so please advise in simple terms ..I have been told to run out of my mic jak..also been tole I need an external sound card ... i want to do small gigs at Ice houses and dive bars ..but want to be prepared ..any help is appreciated .. basically I need a diagram of components.... oh and any advice on how to get first few gigs would be great ..
thanks
DJ PeterAngel..

发表时间 Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 8:59 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

How you approach this depends on what version of VDJ you are/plan on using and what you want the software to do.

The simple method to get you started is by plugging a cable into the headphone jack on your laptop and then into a spare channel on your mixer (should be labled Line or CD on the back of the mixer).

If you can give me a little more information it would be healpfull. ie do you want to use the mixer on VDJ or provide indevidual left and right deck signals to your mixer. Which version of VDJ you will be useing and so on.

Daz

发表时间 Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 11:29 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
using your headphone socket... into mixer

basically if you cant follow the clip

go to config

soundsetup

inputs > none

outputs > external mixer

soundcards > mono seperated

output channels give you white lead/left channel & red lead/right channel to your mixer

you will have to use a y splitter for each channel to get dual inputs into mixing desk

which of course will only give you mono sound output

发表时间 Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 4:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)