快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound card Issues: Headphone output through the master

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

tvtv0Home userMember since 2009
Alright,

I've been messing around with virtual DJ trying to get timecodes setup... I only have one timecode, so I only need one input on my soundcard.

If I disable this input through ASIO's configuration panel, all's good: my master output (configured as channel 1&2) is on front left/right and my headphones (configured as channel 3&4) come out on center/sub.

Here's where the problem begins: If I enable the input, without changing any of the channel configurations, the timecode works, but the rest of the setup doesn't. The headphone output shifts to rear left/right but it also gets summed with the master output and comes out at the front left/right output. Basically, I can hear what is coming out of the headphones on top of the master on my speakers.

When I switch the output setting, so that headphones come out on channel 1&2 and main comes out on channel 3&4, the same summing concept seems to happen. Master is combined with the headphone output on the front left/right and the master alone comes out on rear left/right.

My input is set as 'single timcode' output as 'headphones' and driver as 'ASIO driver'

I'm running VDJ 5.2 Pro
ASIO4ALL v2
As you've probably guessed, I'm using a 5.1 sound card
The time code is on the line-in input,
The outputs can be anywhere for all I care,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 8:43 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
If your using your PCs integral soundcard it is not really set up to run ASIO for time codes. You realy need a 4 in 4 out ASIO type sound card like the Maya

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 9:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)