快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Assign soundcard to sampler

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

erbicomHome userMember since 2006
Hi, I'm using a external 5.1 usb-soundcard for the 2 decks to play. Works fine, left deck through the front-speakers output and right deck through the rear-speakers output. But I wonder if it's possible to assign a different soundcard to the sampler player, the onboard one. I'm planning on using it for playing jingles. if it's possible I don't have to leave open a slide from the decks to hear the jingle. Does anybody know if it's possible?

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 4:55 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
This would be possible if you use 2 instances of VDJ.

The first one, running as it is right now for your two decks, and the second one, using the onboard soundcard for the samples (or a 3rd deck if ever you feel like it.)

This will obviously require the Pro version.

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 10:13 am
Thanks for your reply. I'm using the trail-version from this page and did not even know it was possible to start two instances of Virtualdj! Some jingles are very short (shouts) and to switch (using Alt-Tab) to VDJ#2, pressing the playbutton from the sampler, switch back to VDJ#1 and press Play on one of the decks and at the same time move the sliders, would take to much time.
Maybe it would be better to use an external jingleplayer controlled with MIDI? I tried a software-jingleplayer, but then I also have to switch between screens because VDJ always opens maximized.

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 3:51 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VDJ Manual is your best friend.

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 5:09 am
I thought Google was :) Well, maybe if you know what you're looking for, the User Guide could be helpful. But where you refer to?

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 5:43 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It should be included the moment you installed the software, just like the other software do.
It's on the virtualdj folder on your documents, or click start>>programs>>Virtual DJ>>User Guide.

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 8:45 am
I read the User Guide, but where in the User Guide do you refer to concerning my question?

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 9:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)