快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: no time code signal with conectiv

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jaygabsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I've been a working dj for 8 years, using vdj and loving it, and now I am trying to experiment with time code on technic 1200s. I have a MacBook and I'm running 5.2.1 and a conectiv using serato v2 vinyls. That being said - my problem lies in the time code signal. In the time code config I am getting "silent" and it's not picking up anything. I've done tons of research trying to figure this out. I've setup the aggregate audio device and have all my settings seemingly correct. In my mac system preferences, under sound, the input meter is registering a signal when I hit start on the turntable - so I know the signal is getting into the computer. For some reason it's not registering at all in vdj.

Thanks for your help in advance.

发表时间 Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 10:27 pm
I am experiencing the exact same problem! Did you ever figure this out?

发表时间 Sat 07 Nov 09 @ 11:01 am
Nah it's still like that. It's just frustrating as hell because you buy everything and you just expect it to work, but I guess that's too much to ask.

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 11:45 pm
I have two technic 1210 and a pioneer 800 mixer, i have installed vdj on my mac in osx, windows 7 and vista. Same problem. I either don't get a signal or my signal is distorted. I have installed every version of VDJ on every system and tried it with both vinyl and both interfaces. I have talked with tech support and still have come up with no answer.

发表时间 Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 10:23 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi guys; The mac version V6.03 is out... try to use it, maybe it will help.

Note: This version only support 10.5 or above. 10.4 is no longer supported in VDJ Mac.

Regards;)

发表时间 Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 2:47 pm
v6 for mac is a joke. I've tried it twice and both times I've spent days just getting my system back to 5.2 and working again.

发表时间 Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 9:32 pm
if u r on mac os x 10.4 version 6.0.1 beta 2 works. n u need to update to that version to hav serato v2 vinyl to work.

i got 5.2 n 6.0.1 beta 2. i just got the 6.0.5 n 6.0.6 new years edition n u need leopard 10.5 or snow leopard 10.6 to run them. i'm gonna update my os soon as i back things up on disc.

to the comments on switching over versions google app zapper or look it up on macupdate.com it fully uninstalls programs n all the other stuff elsewhere. took me so long to install 6.0.1 beta 2. took about a week. dont know how it finally works. i use parallels desktop w/ win xp sp3. i tried to install the new years ed for that but can't get n e ver to work for some reason. still tryin it out. but since i installed the drivers for my hercules trim 4&6 soundcard for windows. somehow it works finally w/ virtual dj on mac. even though i had the drivers installed on mac for the thing for awhile. i am puzzled.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:56 am
utilities/ config audio midi

format =44.1

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 12:40 am
i need help my say the same it wont get the signal

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 10:24 pm
i had to install the drivers for my machine for my hercules trim 4&6 for mac, do the update for that. and had that issue. puzzled. i installed the windows ver of virtual dj the new years ed. and the drivers for the hercules trim. i had to install the drivers for the hercules. about 3 times now. so it to finally stick.

i am on a mac using parallels w/ win xp sp3. it works fine now on both. mac os x 10.4 tiger

发表时间 Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 3:42 pm
I having the same issue

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 1:01 pm
sure would be nice to get this issue resolved, it's been a month since my last post

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 4:28 pm
Is anyone even trying to fix this or is it just a vdj "it is what it is" poblem?

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 2:10 pm
I had the same problem with my connectiv box (actually with both of them) I thought that they didnt work, and sent thrm back to pro sound, now they sent me a Native Instruments Audio 4 Dj box. Of course this one doesnt work either. It's fine when you have an external mixer, and you are playing directly from the computer with no timecode, but if you want to really dj with it... nothing seems to work. I will keep trying, and if I figure it out then I'll repost here, if anyone else figures it out - please email me - ***@***.com

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not allowed from unlicensed users.]

发表时间 Thu 10 Jun 10 @ 3:27 am
sorry to grave dig, but im having this problem right now.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 2:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)