快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Korg nanoKontrol

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ok, I changed all of the buttons to toggles instead of momentary and I still can not get any of the buttons to activate effects, sound or video. Is there something that I am missing?

The sampling scene that I created works great though. Same goes for the knobs and sliders being mapped to effect sliders and such.

Thanks for the help guys!!

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 2:19 pm
Something has been changed in VDJ 6 compared with earlier version. I'm runnin 6.0.2 and when I was about to transfer my nanoKontrol mapping it didn´t match at all. I decided to remap within VDJ 6, and then I had your problem exactly. After some hours of heavy frustration and thinking I found it.

Use KORG editor and change nanoKontrol buttons from sending 'CC' tol 'NOTE'. Sliders and knobs works thru CC, do not change them.

By some reason VDJ no longer accepts nanoKontrol button 'CC', like it did in earlier versions. I 100% sure because it didn´t do anything with the nanoKontrol while upgrading to VDJ 6.0.2.

Now it works fine again.

Good luck!
(Don't forget to do a remapping in VDJ after changing the nanoKontrol, u get new "note-numbers" instead of "CC-numbers")

发表时间 Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 6:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)