快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Database not showing up on 6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

clubtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
I set up a new laptop this week with 6.0.2. I use an XPS M1730 running vista 32 bit with a Denon 4500 controller. My media is on
external drives named L,M,N,O,P,Q. Before I installed the software I went into disk manager and made sure that the deives showed up as these unique letters so teh databases should have been able to be used and imported into the new laptop just fine. I'v einstalled and reinstalled many times without any luck at all. The version 6 database is on each drive respectively, but wqhen you add the drive to the database it doesn't show up in the browser, where you can clean or fix the database. When I add the drives it just adds the normal data to the C drive database, so i'm not getting all my old info and cue points from the databases that are on the drives. I plug in the other laptop i'v ebeen using running xp pro 32 bit and vdj 6.0.2 and without a problem all the databases show up as they should. Any ideas on this as to why this installation is not seeing these databases??

发表时间 Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 9:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)