快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch Slider on CDJ-1000 not affecting skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So basically, I'm using the Maya44, 2 Serato TC CDs, and CDJ-1000s. Version 6.02 of the software. When I move the pitch slider on the CDJ, it changes the speed/sound of the music, but it doesn't show any change on the skin. BPM remains the same despite the fact that I know that the BPM is different.

Any ideas? I need help real bad- need this to work tomorrow.

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 9:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In the TC Setup Debug tab --

Disable Pitch – If you disable SmartPitch, the pitch slider inside VirtualDJ will not move to reflect the pitch on your turntable, and the BPM of your song will not reflect the pitch change on the skin’s interface.

Also ...

Pitch Sensibility – The Pitch Sensibility is used to adjust how much the pitch slider in VirtualDJ should follow the turntable speed. If set too low, the pitch slider will take some time to adjust. If set too high, the pitch slider will move when you just want to scratch. (remember, with the Timecode technology, a software has no clear way to know the difference between a disc turning faster because of the turntable's pitch being moved, or because of the disc being nudged or scratched. both result in the timecode signal coming faster.)

So, if the value is too low or too high then the result is that you may not see the change in VirtualDJ

You need to look at these settings and find the 'sweet' spot based on the latency and performance abilities of your system.

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 9:56 pm
Neither of those should be the problem.. It works fine in 5.21. No settings have been changed.

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 10:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a different install correct ? Did you at least look ?

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 10:24 pm
Yes. Of course I looked. :)
it's a fresh install, and I've even tried to reset to factory settings just to see if that makes a difference. Nada.

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 11:14 pm
The other interesting thing - it only affects Deck 2. Deck 1 is fine. Doesn't matter if I use CDs or Vinyl.

发表时间 Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 3:41 am
Oooh, check this out:

It doesn't work when you choose "Smart Relative", but when you choose regular "Relative", it's fine.

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 1:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)