快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya 44 problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

just got my new mac computer and everything.....my usb soundcard isnt working though.....basically whats happening is both decks on virtual dj are just going threw one channel all the way to the mixer.....its not split up....does any1 know whats wrong

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 10:43 am
SilentHawk wrote :
just got my new mac computer and everything.....my usb soundcard isnt working though.....basically whats happening is both decks on virtual dj are just going threw one channel all the way to the mixer.....its not split up....does any1 know whats wrong

What version of OS X are you using? Are you tryin to use timecodes or just use it as an output?

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 4:36 pm
im just using a computer and a mixer right now im using mac os x 10.6.......i got this beeping sound to that comes out of my speakers like every two minutes now.....i think i ned to dl the right drivers for if so where do i get these...the maya 44 correct me if im wrong this is how it worked when i ran my hp output 1 & 2 on the usb went to the right channel of my mixer and output 3 & 4 on the usb went to the left channel of my mixer

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 5:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)