快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 20 days VDJ demo problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj4nsePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have downloaded the VDJ demo, from the website, it says version 6.0.1

after I installed it, and opened it, within 5 minutes it kicks me out and says trial is over, visit website to purchase, etc...

I opened the program again, and under info tab, it says 0 days left. on the website it says 20 days trial, with no limitations. I am clicking on the download.com link to download the program

anyone else having this issue? I want to be able to play around with it, but it keeps kicking me out

thanks

发表时间 Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 11:01 pm
Is this the first time you download the trail or is it the second time?

发表时间 Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 11:29 pm
Naveen, Register the copy of VDJ LE that came with your new RMX. You register the serial number of the VDJ LE here...

Login first (obviously)...http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Then look where it says..."If you own a software that is not in the list bellow, please register its serial in your profile (click here)"...the click there. Enter your number where it says "Licenses"

Then when you are ready, buy the update...it's worth it!

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 1:14 am
i think its the first time, i am 99% sure on that

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 1:14 am
dj rudd -

i cant register the RMX - that is why I called you - cause I needed your help and its to much to type. I posted in the hardware forum also, when I try to register the RMX it does not let me, and when I try to upgrade to VDJ pro, and pay the discounted price, it says , this serial not valid for upgrade anymore

I called VDJ Monday morning, and spoke to someone ( i think Mike ), he never called me back, he was going to look into it...

I have not used the RMX yet, cause I was waiting to upgrade first to 6.0 pro

Naveen

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 1:16 am
Please contact support with details of the serial number you are trying to register: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Only support can help you with this problem. You can also type your question in the box provided to receive electronic instead of telephone support.

NOTE: If it says that the serial is already registered, it's possible that the store sold you a second hand returned console instead of a brand new one (I.e: Another user purchased it, registered and then decided that they didn't want it and took it back to the store.) If this is the case, you should take it back to the store and demand replacement with a brand new unused console.

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 12:18 pm
DJ Rudd

I spoke to a guy from VDJ on the online chat, cause no one still called me back, after 2 days. He said that since the unit is 2nd hand, there is nothing he can do. So I paid $300 for the RMX unit, and now I have to pay $300 for the pro version. Seems very greedy.

If my local DJ store had the RMX in stock, I would have bought it from them, but they did not have it. Other people I spoke to also were buying it online, either new or used, because they were hard to find.

Guess its my bad luck

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 6:01 pm
jpboggis

Thanks for the advise. I did call phone support monday morning, the guy I spoke to said he would call me back Tuesday morning. I never heard from him, so I posted on the forums tuesday night, to see if how I could get help

thanks

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 6:02 pm
dj4nse wrote :
DJ Rudd

I spoke to a guy from VDJ on the online chat, cause no one still called me back, after 2 days. He said that since the unit is 2nd hand, there is nothing he can do. So I paid $300 for the RMX unit, and now I have to pay $300 for the pro version. Seems very greedy.

If my local DJ store had the RMX in stock, I would have bought it from them, but they did not have it. Other people I spoke to also were buying it online, either new or used, because they were hard to find.

Guess its my bad luck

Who did you buy the RMX from?

发表时间 Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 11:49 am
Unfortunately if it is already registered, there is nothing that can be done. Once a serial is registered, it cannot be transfered to another user.

If it was purchased new, you should take the console back to the store and demand replacement with a new unused console.

Alternatively, you can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount of $150 off the normal price by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your DJ Console serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page (Providing the previous owner has not used the upgrade.)

发表时间 Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 12:27 pm
Unfortunately if it is already registered, there is nothing that can be done. Once a serial is registered, it cannot be transfered to another user.

If it was purchased new, you should take the console back to the store and demand replacement with a new unused console.

Alternatively, you can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount of $150 off the normal price by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your DJ Console serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page (Providing the previous owner has not used the upgrade.)

I bought it from a DJ friend of mine, but he told me that he did not register for the upgrade , he did not purchase the pro version. It was bought in August 2008. Anyway, nothing can be done now, I guess I just have to pay another $300 for the software. I thought VDJ people would help me out, but oh well

my bad luck...

发表时间 Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 10:48 pm
Well he obviously registered it before selling it to you, or he purchased it himself second hand off someone else. VirtualDJ serial numbers cannot be transferred to another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User LIcense Agreement: http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

However, if he has not used it to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro, then you may do so, which will enable you to get the full Pro software at a discount of $150 off the normal price. To receive this discount, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter the DJ Console Edition serial number in the box at the bottom of the page.

发表时间 Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 12:31 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Please contact me in support through the ticket system to my attention.

Thank you

发表时间 Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 12:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)