快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: no sound from one deck in headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hello everyone i just bought a second hand hercules dj console mk2, i have virtual dj 5.0.7 running on vista. My problem is that everything works fine but while i have one track playing on one deck i cant hear the other one on the headphones. This is actually my first time trying this out so i dont know if its working right, Ive been reading the forum posts and havent found anything out. Is the dj console working correcty? or is it me. As for settings i installed the drivers and it seems to be working. I also have a pair of pioneer cdj 1000mk2 is there any way i can use them to play the music from vdj and use the hercules as a mixer.Sorry if i sound ignorant but just would like to learn. Thanks in advance and reguards from PR

发表时间 Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 8:39 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Be sure to download and install the latest driver (3.HDJS2009) for the Rmx and update for Virtual DJ (5.2.2), which will correct many problems that have been found with version 5.07.

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 7:15 am
thanks im gonna search for that update. thanks again

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 12:07 pm
i installed the driver and it still does the same thing i play a track on the left side comming out of the speakers and i cant hear the track on the right side on the headphones. I hear the other track on the headphones if i move the crossfader to the track on the right. I dont know what im doing wrong please help. Thanks again

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 12:18 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Is the Sound Setup in VDJ configured as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console MK2

Then, normally, by using the Headphone selector on the from panel of the MK2 , you should be able to listen to either Deck A, B or the main Mix (what should be coming out of Input 1/2) according to the position of the selector.

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 12:51 pm
Thanks a million its working great. I appreciate the help used the hercules with my cdj1000 with the timecode cds and it worked great all night thanks again....

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 7:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)