快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Please help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,i own a BCD3000 and i'm planning to buy a pair of Pioneer cdj200s or Stanton C.314
Well,i just want to know if i need a soundcard???
or is it possible to connect the cd players via the BCD3000 and use it as a soundcard??

Thanks.....

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 10:20 am
hi ya, I would steer away from the cdj 200 as they do not have scratch so you wont be able to move the track around to cue it with the jog wheel. I would save up for a set of denon 1200's with a DJio soundcard. Ditch the bcd3000 on ebay to fund the soundcard. good luck chap

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 10:34 am
preacherman2006 wrote :
set of denon 1200's with a DJio soundcard

If you mean Denon DN-S1200's, then you don't need a separate sound card with these because they have one built into each player.

Another good choice is Pioneer CDJ-400 if you are looking for Pioneer CD players - These can act as a MIDI controller for VirtualDJ.

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 2:25 pm
Wat about the Stanton C.314??

The jog wheel is able to scratch,will it work??

And u mean i cant use the BCD3000 as a soundcard??

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 7:02 pm
It's not a MIDI controller, so it cannot directly control VirtualDJ.

However, with a suitable 4-in/4-out ASIO sound card such as Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ or ESI Maya44 USB, it can be used with timecode CD to control song playback: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

发表时间 Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 1:43 pm
Its still not clear in my mind sorryy......

I'll try to make it a simple question

I own a BCD3000 and im planing to buy two cdj soon.
I want to connect the cdj to the BCD3000.
I want to know whether i can use da BCD3000 as a mixer and a soundcard as its integrated in it??
I just want to use the cdj with timecode cd connected to my BCD3000 via my laptop and vdj.
Will it work??

or do i need to buy a soundcard and a mixer??

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 7:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)