快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Netsearch Returning Errors

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Netwsearch is a great new feature in version 6.0.1. Ifyou have not tried it, you must right away. What it does: If you don't have a song or a video and Netsearch is turned on, you get back results from internet and the song or video is immediately available to stream and play. Imagine you never say you don't have a song or video ever again? How valuable is that? You will be able to play any request anyone makes!

It has been a life saver at gigs and been working well until today. Now the searches are returning errors. I have closed down and relaunched VDJ with no change in erros returned on searches.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get this working again? Does anyone know if something has changed in the service or feature?

thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 11:16 am
I thought I would be more specific about my problem. Netsearch does return results of songs and videos but, when I attempt to load them onto either deck, an immediate "error" is shown on the deck and "stream unavailable" above deck.

When it was working correctly, after attempting to load onto a deck, you would see "loading" and then the stream would come in and the song or video would load just as it would from the hard drive.

thanks again.

I now see another post on streams noting same problem. It appears it is being researched and worked. thanks...

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 11:23 am
is netsearch down?
I'm getting the same errors.

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 1:22 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hippydog wrote :
is netsearch down?

Yes it is. The team are aware and are working on a solution.

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 1:36 pm
hippydog wrote :
is netsearch down?

jimmy b wrote :

Yes it is. The team are aware and are working on a solution.

cool. thanks!

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 1:57 pm
Yeh I got the same problem. sort of got use to using it now what a pain lol and why does my license expire on the songs ive downloaded cant play any of them in the cache now.....

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 3:00 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 11:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)