快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: FX-buttons in HC-4500 version 6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there!

I have a question about mapping that drives me nuts. I need help with the FX-buttons in the mapper of HC-4500 to the VDJ6. I've been reading and try out different solutions in the forum, wiki and so on still it isn't working. When I push the button it only light up but it will not start. So I tried to put in all different variations that the mapper suggest but no success. Is it a combination of midi and html? Please, help me or shall I wait for a more worked out mapper like the jpboggis for version 5? All other functions is working as it should and I really like the sound engine in version 6 so I really want to use this version

Cheers and thx for replys!

发表时间 Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 4:03 pm
Simply map the button to effect 'Name' active

E.g:

effect 'Flanger' active

发表时间 Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 6:13 pm
Hi Jpboggis!
i tried that but nothing happened I will try again when I get it to work again. Upgraded the firmware today to version 1006 and know it doesn't work with the VDJ 6.0.1. I'm not the only one with this problem as I read at the Denonforum. ASIO version is 2.0 but I'm not without VDJ because I have Two-partition laptop with one XP-config which run the VDJ 5.2 with your excellent mapper and it works with ASIO 2.0 and 1006 without aany problem. The new firmware should have improved midi so this is a mystery to me. On VDJ 6 config with Vista Ultimate the program doesn't recognize the controller anymore. Any solution?

Regards

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 4:33 pm
I just assigned effect button #1 to effect 'Flanger' active in v6 and it works, including LED lighting up.

If you have installed firmware v1006 them nothing will work because it is not currently compatible with VirtualDJ v6 for PC (This has already been reported and discussed in other topics.) It should be fixed in the next version update of VirtualDJ.

The only solution for now is to revert back to v1005 or use VDJ v5.2

NOTE: There is NO NEED to install firmware v1006 if v1005 was working OK for you.

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 6:09 pm
Hi Jpboggis!

Problems solved, I finally understand (after several try's) how it worked and of course it's simple when you get it. Now I realize the hard work you and your friends had put in with this new vdj6 just to make it simple. Once again thx for your patience.

Coldfield

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 4:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)