快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules DJ Control Steel - Default control positions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys,

I have a Hercules Steel controller, and I have noticed that when VirtualDJ starts up, it defaults the master volume control to full blast. You have to bump the master volume on the controller a bit so that VirtualDJ knows where it is and then it matches what the controller is set to. I do understand why that is, but I noticed that if I fire up Mixxx with MIDI control enabled, it figures out where the controls are on the controller without me touching a thing. So, it must be possible to poll the controller to find out where the controls are. Is it possible to get VirtualDJ to do this? If not, can I at least default the master volume to zero instead of full blast? In my case VirtualDJ is in control of a few thousand watts of audio power, so one forgetful moment could definately scare the bejeesus out of an unsuspecting wedding party... Probably not a good situation, haha.

Thanks,
Alex

发表时间 Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 5:47 pm
Nobody???

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 9:03 pm
hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just pull the volumes down to zero before you hit play, then bring them up. Thats all I do.

发表时间 Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 8:25 am
Some controllers have this capability whereas others do not. Those that have this capability will already have it mapped. Most controllers do not support this feature.

For controllers that don't have this feature, simply leave the appropriate controls in their default position after you have finished, e.g: Volume sliders at max, pitch sliders at the centre position, gain/bass/mid/high in centre position, master volume at max.

发表时间 Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 3:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)