快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Lagging Waveforms

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I run MAC OS 10.5.8 at the moment, with Serato 1.9.1 or Virtual DJ 5.2.1 depending on the venue, and the Denon hc4500
Computer Specs:
Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor 2.26GHz; 2GB DDR3 SDRAM; DL DVD±/CD-RW SuperDrive; 160GB hard drive; built-in iSight webcam; Bluetooth; built-in AirPort Extreme wireless LAN (802.11n); Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard"

I noticed that the waveforms on serato and virtual dj lag a litle almost every 15 seconds. They become a little jerky for about 2 sec than back to normal. The sounds never changes and its perfect. It has to be APPLES fault bc I have run Serato aon system that run on only 1 gig of ram and no lagging. So I dono. Its no biggie its a little annyoing though. I have heard the same from other people using MAC BOOK PRO with up to 4 gigs of ram and still the same problem.

P.S (I know this is the virtual dj forum but the serato and denon forum suck on getting an asnwer back, so I was wandering if there was someone here who uses both softwares and might now a trick to fixing this)

I have also tried with music in my internal harddrive, same thing. I though 10.5.8 might have fixed this but it has not. Upgrading to 4 gigs ram doesnt seem to solve the problem bc i have over 1.4 gig free when running serato or virtual dj.

Any help is appreciated. I am new to macs.

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 10:46 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you select and change the codec for the mp3 to quicktime audio instead of the default internal one?

Also select to best in performance slider and latency to auto.

Hope this helps;)

发表时间 Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 5:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)