快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ not saving BPM and camelot info

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

safaconPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum an would appreciate a little help since i am having several issue's with virtual DJ 5.2.1 on a macbook pro 2.6 Ghz intel core duo running OS X 10.5.7 - (4 gigs of ram) and a 7200 rpm drive. I am going to post several posts in order to eliminate confusion and hopefully find a solution to my problems. My first issue is the fact that VDJ does not save most of the BPM information on the mp3's after the analysis. It's hit or miss. In addition, the camelot info is not saved as well. Basically, I have to scan the entire folder that i plan to use for the evening in order to see my BPM's and camelot key. And once the program is shut down most of the info is lost. This is regardless of file format. I have gone into documents and right clicked the VDJ folder - get info and enabled read & write, but it doesn't resolve the issue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 3:14 am
reasteHome userMember since 2009
Aparently this feature does not work as we are having the same problem, so its just a matter of time "i hope" I sympathize with you on this one

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks for the response and I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. Is VDJ able to recognize the built in camera (i sight- I think) or an external video camera? I have a Sony video camera that works perfectly with i movie and i have not been able to get virtual DJ to recognize it. I don't think it's a driver issue since it works great with other programs and VDJ doesn't recognize the built in camera of my macbook either. I have used the same camera on a friends PC with VDJ and it worked fine.

发表时间 Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 4:33 am
PS, I am the person whom originated this post. I just changed my name.

发表时间 Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 4:36 am
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum an would appreciate a little help since i am having several issue's with virtual DJ 5.2.1 on a macbook pro 2.6 Ghz intel core duo running OS X 10.5.7 - (4 gigs of ram) and a 7200 rpm drive. I am going to post several posts in order to eliminate confusion and hopefully find a solution to my problems. My first issue is the fact that VDJ does not save most of the BPM information on the mp3's after the analysis. It's hit or miss. In addition, the camelot info is not saved as well. Basically, I have to scan the entire folder that i plan to use for the evening in order to see my BPM's and camelot key. And once the program is shut down most of the info is lost. This is regardless of file format. I have gone into documents and right clicked the VDJ folder - get info and enabled read & write, but it doesn't resolve the issue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

发表时间 Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 4:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)