快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: sooo... i got my s1200 and...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

the LED's dont light up, there is no info on the displays and it is pretty weak in comparison to how it works from a CD and flash drive.... whats the deal?
(on a mac)

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 11:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Which Mac version, 5 or 6?

If 5, I don't think the S1200 was natively supported.

If 6, don't forget it's a beta. I don't have a Mac to hand so can't look - what does the mapping look like in the mappers window - is there much in there?

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 2:19 am
SBDJ wrote :
Which Mac version, 5 or 6?

If 5, I don't think the S1200 was natively supported.

If 6, don't forget it's a beta. I don't have a Mac to hand so can't look - what does the mapping look like in the mappers window - is there much in there?

yes, it looks fully mapped, just no LED's or display... and a jogwheel problem
i havent downloaded the latest firmware if that makes any diff

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 9:29 am
Are you running MacOS 10.5.7 ?

If so, there is a bug in this version of the O/S that prevents MIDI output (LED's and displays) from working correctly.

There is an updated firmware from Denon that may resolve this http://www.denondj.com/firmware.aspx?ProductId=52

If you are experiencing lag/delay when scratching, please try changing the jogwheel touch mapping to the following:

scratch_wheel_touch & vinyl_mode ? down ? hold on : hold off : nothing

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 12:44 pm
jpboggis wrote :
Are you running MacOS 10.5.7 ?

If so, there is a bug in this version of the O/S that prevents MIDI output (LED's and displays) from working correctly.

There is an updated firmware from Denon that may resolve this http://www.denondj.com/firmware.aspx?ProductId=52

If you are experiencing lag/delay when scratching, please try changing the jogwheel touch mapping to the following:

scratch_wheel_touch & vinyl_mode ? down ? hold on : hold off : nothing

thanks boggis! u always come thru...
is the ANY possibility that we will see a s1200 mapper from you with the same brilliance as the v5 hc4500 mapper?

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 7:56 pm
It might be a possibility in the future, if adapting the HC4500 mapper to work with v6 is successful.

The DN-S1200 is very similar in functionality to the HC4500, but with a single deck instead of two, so it wouldn't require major changes.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 11:55 am
jpboggis wrote :
It might be a possibility in the future, if adapting the HC4500 mapper to work with v6 is successful.

The DN-S1200 is very similar in functionality to the HC4500, but with a single deck instead of two, so it wouldn't require major changes.

The DN-S1200 Version 5 mapper that is out there works flawlessly. You don't have the LED's on, but all the major features you need are there if you add a few more personal Midi shortcuts with the decks. Its only a matter of time before they release a Version 6 update with better Midi corrections...

I've done 4-5 hour gigs with no major issues. Once in a while the SYNC button will freeze on a deck but that's usually after the software has been running more then four hours. Usually i switch over to the backup IPOD connected to my mixer, restart VDJ, and this solves that issue.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 11:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)