快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: getting the best sound

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am running v6 and /or le with my hercules to a external mixer via a external soundcard(soundblaster live 24bit). What would be the best way to connect it all to produce best sound for djing cluibs or mobile events.

发表时间 Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 2:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First ... why are you not using the Hercules sound card ?

And unless there is a reason for the external mixer - additional hardware - CD Players, etc ... I would just use the Hercules exclusively into the club's system.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 6:34 pm
i HAVE THE Rmx I USE mONTER CABLES
( REMEMBER THE SOUND IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE CABLES )
mONSTER PATCH CABLES TO MY 4 LINE IN MIXER(GEMSOUND vx460) tHEN TO A COMPRESSOR BBE SONIC MAXIMIZER- BBE CROSSOVER tpX500 AMPLIFIER.
dont forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cABLES ARE IMPORTANT...
GUITARCENTER.COM SEARCH: MONSTER DJ : XLR
xlr CABLES trs bALANCED / RCA IS MY LAST OPTION I TRY NOT TO USE THEM AS they are low quality.
FOR gROUND LOOPS --- MONSTER POWER CONDITIONER.. TO REDUCE GROUND LOOPS./
pLUG UR LAPTOP TO A DIFFERENT POWER SOURCE ./ IT ELIMINATED MY ac GROUNDLOOPS
LABC4

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:46 am
tHE PLAYBACK OF A WAVE IS 16 BIT. 44K.
eVEN WITH A 24BIT CARD.
THE AUDIO WILL OUTPUT 16BIT.

aSIO WILL MAKE THE LATENCY LOW.

wITH THE rmx I HAVE NO LATENCY PROBLEMS
4GB OF RAM VISTA

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:48 am
There is SOOO much mis information out there about what cards are best, what bit rates, compression rates, sampling etc etc.

As has been mentioned, vritually all commercially available tracks are recorded at 16bit, 44.1hz, which is the standard for CD audio.

24bit audio is great for studio recording and mastering, but you really dont need it for dj output.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 7:51 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
crisis2xl wrote :
tHE PLAYBACK OF A WAVE IS 16 BIT. 44K.
eVEN WITH A 24BIT CARD.
THE AUDIO WILL OUTPUT 16BIT.

aSIO WILL MAKE THE LATENCY LOW.

wITH THE rmx I HAVE NO LATENCY PROBLEMS
4GB OF RAM VISTA

You might want to check your Caps Lock key - it seems to be sticking a bit & getting your uppercase and lowercase reversed ;-)

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 8:21 pm
First ... why are you not using the Hercules sound card ?

And unless there is a reason for the external mixer - additional hardware - CD Players, etc ... I would just use the Hercules exclusively into the club's system.

Due to the fact the onboard soundcard snapped at the headphone out thanks from someone knocking it off at a show. So since had it available using it. Plus since I do everything from karaoke to private parties with varied equipment based on show type. The club's equipment is subpar other then the spkrs which is what I plug into my cd coffin's mixer

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 3:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)