快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Slideshow Pixelated & Green Lines Boxes In Videos...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ Gods...

I have an older custom built Shuttle XPC SN45 V3, 2 GB DDR, 2500+ Athlon XP, 500 GB HD, ATI Sapphire Radeon HD 3850.

I've used this PC to run VDJ very regularly since V4 and have had no difficulty, other than being as snappy as my newer system. Recently the s-video out port on the video card broke. I replaced the video card with an ATI Radeon 2400 Pro (more powerful that the old ATI card I had). After doing that, I started to get very slow loading videos and green lines/boxes on the displays. This was all happening while running VDJ 5.2.1. The new card had better specs than the old one so i was quite confused.

I attempted to fix this by removing all traces of video drivers accept VGA. I then reinstalled Catalyst and still no improvement.

I then started over and deleted my partition reinstalled XP with SP3, Dot Net 2.0, DirectX 9, Divx, CCCP Codec Pack, & VDJ 5.2.1. Still no improvement. I then installed VDJ 6.01 and no improvement.

I reached the conclusion that it must be a bad video card. I then purchased an ATI Sapphire Radeon HD 3850 512 MB with 256 bit GDDR3. I installed that card and saw the exact same green lines/boxes.

I then decided to start over again. I also purchased two 1 GB DDR RAM sticks thinking that maybe the RAM was the culprit. I again wiped my partition and reinstalled XP with SP3 (from scratch) including Dot Net 2.0, DirectX, Divix, CCCP Codec Pack, VDJ 6.01 and the Catalyst driver that came with the new card. I again ran into the exactly the same issue with green lines/boxes on the videos.

However, I noticed something else that maybe new, or maybe not, the slide show feature is also very blurry and pixelated.

I read quite a few posts on here about green lines/boxes and noticed a lot of fingers pointed at codecs and files. This threw me because I'm using the same video files and same codecs that I always have until I replaced that first video card. Besides, why would the slide show not work either? That really isn't related to a video codec it's just a bitmap or jpg. It does it for both file types.

One more note, since the last reinstallation I have also had this problem with VDJ 5.2.1 & VDJ 6.0.1. Also, it does it when using K-lite codecs and having the codec set to Windows Media Player or the built in Video Decoder. However, the built in VDJ Video Decoder loads much faster and has more green than Windows Media Player. Yet, Windows Media Player has less green but frequently freezes and crashes VDJ with excessively slow load times and high CPU load.

Anyways, does anyone have any idea what to try here?

发表时间 Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 11:05 am
Update...

I found a hot fix for the Video Card and gave it a try. The slide show is now working correctly. However, everything else is still the same.

Mat

发表时间 Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 12:13 pm
Well. I´m Josep from Spain.
First sorry for my bad english.

I have the same problem. I´m using virtualdj in two computers, the first, custom made amd dual core computer with a new ati HD 4850 videocard, and second, my notebook, acer TM5720 with integrated graphics card.

I haven´t any problem with my acer notebook with external soundblaster x-fi xtreme notebook (all audio and video works fine with version 5.2.1 -new version 6.0.1 not tested using video-).

But i have this problem in my other computer. Virtual dj 5.2.1 and 6.0.1 works really fine with my old graphics card (nvidia gforce 7600 with 256 mb ddr3). But after i change the card from a new ati radeon HD4850 the problem is here: appears green lines at the right side of screen and the audio sounds strange (not always; seems a cicle error every half-minute).

Probably i will try to use my older "pirate" virtualdj 4 for video test only purposes (i have original professional version of virtualdj 5).

I agree any possible solution.

Thanks. Josep.

Pd: computer´s technical info:
winxp sp2; amd64 dual core 3800+; 2 gb ddr2 800 kingston; motherboard ASUS M2V; soundcard creative SOUNDBLASTER X-FI EXTREME MUSIC; HD SEAGATE 160GB; and video ATI RADEON HD4850-HDMI (newest card: works fine with movies and 3d games and standard computer use -i will try hdmi comming soon-).

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 6:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)