快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Keyboard Shortcuts - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've tried over and over and still not getting this to work. However, this did work, but is not what I'm wanting.

Shift+D 0%
Shift+L 100%

Those worked, but I do not want to have to push Shift to get this to work. Hmmmmmm. Still curious what's wrong with simply having...
d 0%
l 100%

Weird why it works with Shift and not as a lower case letter. Also, what do I add for momentary?

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 3:15 pm
elite1 wrote :
I've tried over and over and still not getting this to work. However, this did work, but is not what I'm wanting.

Shift+D 0%
Shift+L 100%

Those worked, but I do not want to have to push Shift to get this to work. Hmmmmmm. Still curious what's wrong with simply having...
d 0%
l 100%

Weird why it works with Shift and not as a lower case letter. Also, what do I add for momentary?

I had simmilar "problem" with the shift+ commands thus why i posted the theory with it not recognizing lower case letters.. i also belive if you are having to use the shift+ there are other commands linked to the letter you are trying to use, look through the list and see if there is anything else assigned to "D" and "L", if so remove them or change the letters and i bet it'll work... I FULLY SUPPORT VDJ AS THE BEST THERE IS FOR LIVE MIXING, HANDS DOWN THE BEST.. no question about it...
anyway i hope you find my info helpfull and solve your issue.. T

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 8:52 pm
I would definitely start hunting for duplicates, elite1...sounds like a conflict. For example, in the default keyboard mapper, CTRL+PGDN is crossfader 0%, and CTRL+PGUP is crossfader 100%. This might be causing problems with your shortcuts.

Also, if 0% was full right and 100% full left, instead of the other way around, you might have had crossfader_hamster set somehow.

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 10:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
for momentary you probably want while_pressed...

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 1:04 pm
SBDJ wrote :
for momentary you probably want while_pressed...

I'm not sure you can use this with the keyboard because the keys repeat, but, admittedly, I've never tried it.

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 7:41 pm
x3r0gvHome userMember since 2009
Hi, I'm having the exact problem. Is there someone I can contact, so that my shortcuts can be converted?

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 8:00 pm
ShaqlerHome userMember since 2013
How can I set a shortcut key (Octaves) to go continuously from 0 to 100 ? Can anyone help me please? thanks

发表时间 Sun 15 Dec 13 @ 9:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)