快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: video stutter issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have my spacebar set as a play/stutter button. when I load a video into the player and hit the stutter key multiple times, the video then freezes and jumps back and forth for maybe 1 frame or so, and then it moves on. the video and audio are in sync, but just the first few seconds of the cue point that I started the track at stutter.

I am using a dell xps 1710, with no problems like this in the previous version. This is only happening in the updated version.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Anybody have a fix?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If it's an nVidia chipset ... go download the Registry Tool from the Tools/Drivers download area .. run it and put a check in the nVidiaFix box.

Also, go to the Performance tab and uncheck the Safemode (if checked) and see if that helps.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:39 pm
Thanks chris, I'll give it a go to tomorrow. By the way, the windows reinstall went spectacular. Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 12:49 am
no dice, even after I check the option in the registry tool. Also, the audio of the music videos is not in sync.

I wonder, is there a way to download the previous version of VDJ? I didn have any problems with that one.

发表时间 Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 12:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)