快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HDMI COMPUTER TO TV

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

have a question since most computers are no longer using s - video i have an hdmi port and since the clubs i work at are set up with s - video out is there any products out there i can use to get my hdmi port out to s- video

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 6:13 pm

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 2:09 am
Yup, Apricon, Wireless nailed it. I have one of these just in case, and more often than not I need it for karaoke and playing music videos sets. Many clubs and bars still haven't upgraded.

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 3:10 am
they are expensive

ironically I bought a laptop and I insisted it had hdmi

I never thought that I too may someday need one of those adapters

it would almost be cheaper to buy a new netbook

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 8:55 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Do you have VGA also? An adapter for vga to s-video is cheaper. What model system do you have?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 9:12 am
i have a dell studio 17 they have no s video support its hdmi and vga out

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 1:52 am
yk23 wrote :
Do you have VGA also? An adapter for vga to s-video is cheaper. What model system do you have?

i have a dell studio 17 they have no s video support its hdmi and vga out

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 1:54 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a XPS m1330, with hdmi and vga. I use the KWORLD PC to TV Converter KW-PCTV-1600 VGA. It is small, light weight.
It has Composite, Component and S-Video out. It is powered by a USB port. It looks just as good as any computer with builtin s-video.
The resolution the manufacture says you can get 1600x1200 or something like that. I can get a clear 1024x768 out of it.

See:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100144&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Video+Devices+++TV+Tuners-_-Kworld+Computer+Co.+Ltd-_-15100144
$68 US. You might be able to find it cheaper.

There are others brands out there too, its not worth getting a HDMI to S-video. Right now I am using HDMI to a DVI projector (HDMI to DVI adapter). That looks the best so far.

DJ Kavika

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 9:12 am

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 2:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)