快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Videos Lagging when recording

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ogkedPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys, just got virtual 6 to record videos, but the problem is that when i start recording the videos they lag so much as if they are in slow motion mode. so is it a problem with the video decoder or the video format bcoz im using MPG4 as my video format. need help guys.

cheers.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 2:36 am
Yes it happening to me too very frustrating.I have a HP laptop Intel dual processor 1.73 GHz, 2 gigs of Ram and a 256 Nvidia graphic card running on windows 7.
When recording the picture and sound way off and the whole video looks like it's in slow motion.Anybody have a solution to this problem?

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 6:49 am
djvonHome userMember since 2006
buy an external video recorder or external or internal tv capture card to record video.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 11:23 pm
I think you are missing the point djvon.We are talking about video's lagging when recording with VirtualDj software.If a 256 mb GeForce Go 7600 graphic card can't handle than, what's the point of buying external tv cards when they have nothing to do with Virtual DJ software.
My system can handle mixing video's but once you start recording it a different story all together the picture goe's slow motion and the sounds not following it.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 11:57 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have seen in work in Windows XP, but not in Vista. I get the same thing for DIVX and mp4 codecs. No video or audio with Mpg1 or 2. Is there some MS codec that needs to be installed for it to work properly? I tried recording to a capture card but the video always looks fuzzy(like 320x240) even though I am recording at 720x480 with S-video.

thanks,
David

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 4:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)