快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: bcd300 midi map

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, ive just bought a bcd3000 and am a newbie to software dj-ing, so please be gentle!

it came packaged with traktor le but i was also recommended to try virtual dj before i spent any cash, and at the moment i seem to be getting on better with virtual dj.

i think ive sorted out the crackling problem by reading up on here, i set the latency to auto, safe mode and overclocking on, and slider all the way to the right and it seems loads better.

however i cant get my bcd3000 to behave the same way as it does with LE, in that i want it to control the master volume, but most importantly so that the headphone cue behaves like my old standard mixer used to, eg all the way anti clockwise is the cue, use cue a and b to change the cue channel, and turn clockwise until you can hear the master coming in.

at the moment it seems split down the middle, eg anti clockwise of 12 0' clock is cue channel a, anything clockwise is b, with the cue a and b buttons having no effect.

ive activated the behringer in the remote control menu, i also had a quick play with setting it up as a general midi unit but the master button does not respond at all.

i read another thread about downloading a behringer midi map, but when i tried it says my licence does not allow it?

any tips greatfully recieved!

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 3:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)