快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Contacting Hercules

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've been trying to contact Hercules tech but the number for U.S. and Canada come back with a recording these are not working numbers. (1-866-889-5036 US and 1-866-889-2181 Canada)
It seems just like many others my RMX is doing the blink thing and Hercules doesn't freely post how to reset the firmware. I tried the MK2 process that was posted here but it doesn't work. I'm not thrilled with Hercules right now.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 11:14 am
Turns out that if I just keep trying to call the number over and over.... plushow! It goes through and a fellow answers. He sent me a couple of PDF's that show how to reset the firmware. ***Beware, you will probably have to run the process a handful of times*** It took me 4 or 5 tries and the instructions don't give everything that you should do. The instructions say unplug the console before opening the updater. That didn't work. The updater wouldn't recognize the console unless it was plugged in prior to running the program.
- I also had to run the DJSeriesInstall_1_36 install prior to every attempt to run a fresh update.

Hope this helps some of the guys out there. The PDF's should be posted on a blog somewhere instead of going through the hassle of contacting tech support.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 5:55 pm
hercules make decent video cards and i got a soundcard from them. but when it comes to making those controllers. they brake easily. the only one's i know that last a long time as the Vestex vci-100 n vci-300's. i know people w/ the other controllers, hercules, numark one's for certain break w/ in a year or two.

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 12:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)