快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Netsearch in VDJ6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Love the new fetures in VDJ6 esspecially the netsearch feature.

Been running it on my laptop just playing around with it and it found 97 out of 100 songs i don't currently have so very well done to the team.

Because of this feature i went out today to get mobile broadband, worked fine for the first song and then crashed! (Think because of the slow connection speeds)

Other problems i have had with the mobile broadband is that it starts to download the song and because of the slow connection speed after a while it will stop downloading the song i can only play about 15 seconds of the song.

Great feture but i think a lot of us could run into problems with mobile broadband.

On a good note it works fine with my home broadband.

发表时间 Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 8:05 pm
instead of loading a track youve found why dont you Cache it first(right click and download to cache) you proberbly wont be able to play it beofre the next track runs out but you will have it for future reference. (could be a pain in the ass if its just a sample or part of a mix cd)

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 3:08 am
hardingncik wrote :
Love the new fetures in VDJ6 esspecially the netsearch feature.

Been running it on my laptop just playing around with it and it found 97 out of 100 songs i don't currently have so very well done to the team.

Because of this feature i went out today to get mobile broadband, worked fine for the first song and then crashed! (Think because of the slow connection speeds)

Other problems i have had with the mobile broadband is that it starts to download the song and because of the slow connection speed after a while it will stop downloading the song i can only play about 15 seconds of the song.

Great feture but i think a lot of us could run into problems with mobile broadband.

On a good note it works fine with my home broadband.

Glad i'm not the only one it crashed on doing this and i have a over 20mb broadband top spec machine, unfortunatley it did'nt write a crash report , however it doe's offer to send a report to the team by checking the box.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 9:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)