快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

b1shopPRO InfinityMember since 2007
FIRST TEST FOR THE NS7

Jakovski sent me the first test for the NS7: Jogs and Leds are not configured at the moment as he is currently testing these out.

Running my test tonight and see how it works.

Keep your fingers crossed :)

发表时间 Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 8:31 pm
I did more web research and this is what numark states.

Yes. We are working with many software providers to offer a wide range of support. If you are not sure that your DJ software supports NS7, We recomend contacting the software company

发表时间 Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 11:49 pm
dj molaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok b1shop , let us know if all sounds good with mappin ! I m afraid of a one thing : whitch is that the platters use a different algorythm maybe to keep this controler only ussed by ITCH !
A lot of hide things are not clear between VDJ and Numark at this time about the compatibility of the NS7 with vdj software!
And now we are lost and don't know what to do . ... mappin this ns7 , without keep the platters working ! ... and I think that we are djs and not programers or ingeneers !!
VDJ give us a new version to finish programin controlers !

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 1:52 am
Caliente123 wrote :
I did more web research and this is what numark states.

Yes. We are working with many software providers to offer a wide range of support. If you are not sure that your DJ software supports NS7, We recomend contacting the software company

Thanks for the info. Funny now they say that, strange how Numark was misleading people in the beginning.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:00 am
dj mola wrote :
ok b1shop , let us know if all sounds good with mappin ! I m afraid of a one thing : whitch is that the platters use a different algorythm maybe to keep this controler only ussed by ITCH !
A lot of hide things are not clear between VDJ and Numark at this time about the compatibility of the NS7 with vdj software!
And now we are lost and don't know what to do . ... mappin this ns7 , without keep the platters working ! ... and I think that we are djs and not programers or ingeneers !!
VDJ give us a new version to finish programin controlers !

We'll see. Didn't get to test last night but will test sometime today. If we end up not getting the NS7 to work I'll be selling mine for a big loss real soon. Only time will tell. ;)

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:03 am
DEVICE MANAGER SETTINGS. MIDI SECTION Don't know if this will help any but here.

I know this forum re-sizes pics so I included links to all pics at their normal size

Page 1 - Numark NS7 MIDI 2.8.24.jpg
http://mybishop.net/ns7devicemanager/midi/Page%201%20-%20Numark%20NS7%20MIDI%202.8.24.jpg

Page 2 General Tab - Numark NS7 MIDI 2.8.24.jpg
http://mybishop.net/ns7devicemanager/midi/Page%202%20General%20Tab%20-%20Numark%20NS7%20MIDI%202.8.24.jpg

Page 3 Properties Tab - Numark NS7 MIDI 2.8.24.jpg
http://mybishop.net/ns7devicemanager/midi/Page%203%20Properties%20Tab%20-%20Numark%20NS7%20MIDI%202.8.24.jpg

Page 4 Driver Tab - Numark NS7 MIDI 2.8.24.jpg
http://mybishop.net/ns7devicemanager/midi/Page%204%20Driver%20Tab%20-%20Numark%20NS7%20MIDI%202.8.24.jpg

Page 5 Details Tab - Numark NS7 MIDI 2.8.24.jpg
http://mybishop.net/ns7devicemanager/midi/Page%205%20Details%20Tab%20-%20Numark%20NS7%20MIDI%202.8.24.jpg

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 10:40 am
FIRST TEST OF THE NS7MIDI MAP on VDJ6

As of right now I cant' get the NS7 to see the Midi Map as it doesn't see it as being connected, even though it is.

I know it is connected though as I can still select the audio driver for sound and still use simple midi mapper and it gets a response.

Wondering if ns7_midi.sys was written only to see serato itch?

Check out the image below. All of the other files were written by Microsoft except this one ns7_midi.sys

Which I believe is what lets you execute/communicate the midi commands to the NS7. Not sure I could be wrong here.

So I did a test of one of the premaps already there for my DMC2. Plugged it in and it came up. Works.

So why won't the NS7 mapper show up is the question here?

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 11:07 am
kingarthurdj wrote :
hello !!

im very happy reedingin this thead i have a NS7 and also dont like ITCH if i can help with something please let me know!!!

also:

i have a midi map of the ns7 made by atomix. almost all the buttons works but the platters dont spin and you cannot scratch with them and no led is working but it might help you if you on th emapping of some controls.

this is the midi map
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/107590/ns-7-v-2-4-rar.html

any questions please ask.

Is this for version 6 or version 5.2.1 as I can't get the NS7 to recognize that map either.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 11:20 am
First time posting but I have been keeping track of this entire process in mapping the NS7 for VDJ, I have searched the web and came across this:

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79010

someone is trying to map the NS7 to Traktor so if he is successful then maybe NS7 isn't exclusive to Serato Itch and give us VDJ users some hope. I still haven't purchased the NS7 for this reason alone (will never use Serato Itch). I think what you guys are doing is great keep up the good work and best of luck. I wish I could help in some way shape or form so I guess this is my way of helping out.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 3:29 pm
So I just read a new post today from cstoll who works for atomix productions to a question someone asked about the NS7

The post is located at:
Forum: Hardware Technical Support - Topic: Numark NS7

I posted it below anyway:

Posted Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 8:38 pm

chiragshah41 wrote :

so waiiiiit is there any way of getttin virtual dj 2 work on the ns7???

cstoll Atomix Productions wrote:

No ...

Topic Closed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like we are trying to reel in a dead fish here. I'm seriously going to sell my NS7 now unless something comes out of the woodwork within a few days. So if atomix productions is saying you can't do it now then why bother? It's depreciating every day.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 9:45 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The NS7 can be mapped to VirtualDJ ... You need to create a definition file that contains all the references to the unit's abilities, then a mapper file that assigns the actions to the various controls on the unit ...

And funny how things can be taken out of context ....

If people would write in real languages and not use numbers ....

VirtualDJ 2

VirtualDJ to

you tell me the difference ????

Believe what you must ... but when you have made over 300 posts in the last 2 days helping people like yourselves with learning the new VDJScript and other issues ... you tell me how quick you can either miss read or miss interpret something ...

You guys are really UNREAL ... amazing :)

Chris

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 10:32 pm
hi all,

I posted this complaint on serato itch forum:
Hi all I am NS7 who is very upset with NUMARK,

I purchased the NS7 because they advertise that I could be used with other DJ Software lie Tracktor or VDJ. I purchased the VDJ software for 150.00 because I was not a big fan ITCH and SL . It is funny now I have an outstanding controller in the NS7 and have not choice than using ITCH. When I was sold a car that can run with water but it only runs on gas. I called VDJ and they instructed me to call Numark and they do not seem to do much. Bad propaganda and a very unpleasant way of making money. In my business we call that misleading and I think as Numarl and Serato Users we deserve an anwer and if the answer it cannot be mapped then they should give us full refund. Is there any one out there that feels like me please let me know? I think we deserve a quick answer.

and Newmark went into the serato forum and replied this:
Hi, the NS7 is a midi controller and soundcard for any application.

We offer open support to any software company wishing to support it.

For more information on when the controller is to be supported contact your software provider or alternatively you could create your own map if your software supports midi learn. At 9:11 AM 3 June 2009
sbangs wrote

Numark, Support

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 11:50 pm
cstoll wrote :
The NS7 can be mapped to VirtualDJ ... You need to create a definition file that contains all the references to the unit's abilities, then a mapper file that assigns the actions to the various controls on the unit ...

VirtualDJ 2

VirtualDJ to

Believe what you must ... but when you have made over 300 posts in the last 2 days helping people like yourselves with learning the new VDJScript and other issues ... you tell me how quick you can either miss read or miss interpret something ...

Chris

That can be done easily. Just getting aggravated with the NS7 as I've had it since march and It's a severe pain in the A%& just trying to get it to work with VDJ which I love and use. Thanks for all your help and light on this situation.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 12:07 am
cstoll wrote :

VirtualDJ 2

VirtualDJ to

Chris

Here is the mapper that jakovski is working on it has a mapper and definition file. I couldn't get it to work with the NS7 do you know what's wrong with it?

Sent: Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 9:43 am
Subject: First test for NS7
I defined all the standard faders and buttons for the NS7. Could you test this version if the buttons and faders work correctely ? I will look for a NS7 tomorrow at a music store near to me. So i can test some things by myself.

Jogs and Leds are not configured in the moment.

NS7 mapper and definition file

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 12:17 am
dj molaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to Cstoll
we all know that the NS7 can be mapped at this time ! and we realise it but how can u mix like we do in a club without a complete mapping of the NS7 specially jog wheels that doon't work !
I'm a dj hiphop I do scratch and video mixing , so I have 2 dates to mix in club in june , and I'd like to mix with my NS7 ! although I already have 2 TTX timecode vinyl and NUO4 ..
So if you have more information or light about this controler , this would be great !! thanks !

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 6:23 am
It is really weird how now one else is posting on this topic anymore.
Has anybody been able to work the ns7 yet?

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 10:04 pm
This is to make the motor works. hope it helps

NS7 Midi Map

LED OUTPUTS
-----------

CC 0 - FSTARTA
CC 1 - FSTARTB
CC 2 - XFADER Reverse
CC 3 - Prepare
CC 4 - Files
CC 5 - Crates
CC 6 - <EMPTY>
CC 7 - Sync Deck A
CC 8 - CUE Deck A
CC 9 - Play Deck A

CC 10 - Delete Deck A
CC 11 - Hot Cue 1 Deck A
CC 12 - Hot Cue 2 Deck A
CC 13 - Hot Cue 3 Deck A
CC 14 - Hot Cue 4 Deck A
CC 15 - Hot Cue 5 Deck A
CC 16 - Keylock Deck A
CC 17 - <EMPTY>
CC 18 - Motor Off Deck A
CC 19 - 1/2x Deck A

CC 20 - 2x Deck A
CC 21 - Loop On/Off Deck A
CC 22 - Shift Left Deck A
CC 23 - Shift Right Deck A
CC 24 - Loop Mode Auto/Manual Deck A
CC 25 - In / Auto Loop 1 Deck A
CC 26 - Out / Auto Loop 2 Deck A
CC 27 - Select / Auto Loop 4 Deck A
CC 28 - Reloop / Auto Loop 8 Deck A
CC 29 - Sync Deck B

CC 30 - CUE Deck B
CC 31 - Play Deck B
CC 32 - Delete Deck B
CC 33 - Hot Cue 1 Deck B
CC 34 - Hot Cue 2 Deck B
CC 35 - Hot Cue 3 Deck B
CC 36 - Hot Cue 4 Deck B
CC 37 - Hot Cue 5 Deck B
CC 38 - <EMPTY>
CC 39 - Keylock Deck B

CC 40 - <EMPTY>
CC 41 - Motor Off Deck B
CC 42 - 1/2x Deck B
CC 43 - 2x Deck B
CC 44 - Loop On/Off Deck B
CC 45 - Shift Left Deck B
CC 46 - Shift Right Deck B
CC 47 - Loop Mode Auto/Manual Deck B
Cc 48 - In / Auto Loop 1 Deck B
CC 49 - Out / Auto Loop 2 Deck B

CC 50 - Select / Auto Loop 4 Deck B
CC 51 - Reloop / Auto Loop 8 Deck B
CC 52 - VU Meter Left
CC 53 - VU Meter Right
CC 54 - Sync Meter Full On/Off
CC 55 - Quartz Lock Indicator Deck A
CC 56 - Quartz Lock Indicator Deck B
CC 57 - All Mappable LED Indicators ON

CC 58 - <EMPTY>

MOTOR FUNCTIONS
---------------

CC 65 - Deck A Motor Start (Forward)
CC 66 - Deck A Motor Stop
CC 67 - Deck A Motor Stop
CC 68 - Deck A Motor Stop
CC 69 - 33/45 RPM
CC 70 - Deck A Motor Reverse

CC 75 - Deck B Motor Start (Forward)
CC 76 - Deck B Motor Stop
CC 77 - Deck B Motor Stop
CC 78 - Deck B Motor Stop
CC 79 - 33/45 RPM
CC 80 - Deck B Motor Reverse

CC 81 - <EMPTY>
thru
CC 127 - <EMPTY>

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 10:17 pm
This is to make the motor works. hope it helps

So it works now? someone post a video of the ns7 working wth vdj6

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 12:29 am
where did you see this video post the link to see it please!

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 3:11 am
15%