快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ6 and Vestax VCI-300 (genelar topic) - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

CidKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have none of those sound issues with my VCI and VDJ. I have updated to the new firmware also.

发表时间 Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 12:16 pm
Hello Partypeople ;-),

yesterday i received again Braenzu's VCI-300 for testing/mapping. I made parts of the mapper which is included in the actual V 6.01. The problem at the first tests was that i had the VCI for just 2 days (!!!) - so it was a bit difficult to check 100% of all features.

Today i spend 1 hour at the controller and think i did the major things. Platters seems to work, scratching too.
All buttons are recognized but not completely mapped. Please post your ideas for the default mapping and i will try to realise them for the release.

Please do not PM me for the (unfinished) mapper yet, i want to fix all probs and put it in the download section soon !!!

Just don't want to release an unfinished, buggy version. CidK get a test version from me. We will see what he recognises.

In the moment the following mappings are made:

Button Action
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jogs - Seems to work correctly
Pitch Faders - Work, but only 7-Bit (Think this is still ok !!!)
Pitch Shift - +/- Pitch Bend

ALL EQs working as KILL also. When moving knobs completely to the left side KILL is activated automaticly.

Keylock - Keylock
Auto Tempo - Sync
Cue 1 - Hotcue 1
Cue 2 - Hotcue 2
Cue 3 - Hotcue 3
Shift - Shift for each deck (left for left, right for right deck)
Shift+Cue 1 - Delete Cue 1
Shift+Cue 2 - Delete Cue 2
Shift+Cue 3 - Delete Cue 3
Out 1 - Loop in
Out 2 - Loop out
Out 3 - Reloop/Exit
Auto Loop - Creates a loop of 4 beats
Half - Half the length of the loop
Double - Doubbles the length of the loop
PFL A - PFL left deck
PFL B - PFL right deck
Scroll+PFL A - Load selected track to left deck
Scroll+PFL B - Load selected track to right deck
Navi Cross UP - Moves up in list
Navi Cross DOWN - Moves down in list
Navi Cross LEFT - Jumps to folder list
Navi Cross RIGHT - Jumps to files list
Navi Cross BUTTON - Open/close folder in list

Scratch - No function in the moment
Censor - No function in the moment
Crates - No function in the moment
Files - No function in the moment
Browse - No function in the moment
CF Curve - No function in the moment
LF Curve - No function in the moment

Greetings, Heiko

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 11:20 am
Added the following mapping:

Shift+Out 1 - loop 1/4
Shift+Out 2 - loop 1/2
Shift+Out 3 - loop 1
Files - Jumps to search field

Small bugfix: scratch button has ne name 'scratch_btn' because there would be a problem because of the action 'scratch'.
VDJ could not differenze between the action and the button when they have the same name.

Greetings, Heiko

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 2:04 pm
Here is what I want :
The ''trim'' knobs are not working well.
I need more cue points . Lets say shift+cue1 = cue4
shift+cue2 = cue5
shift+cue3 = cue5
What about the microphone input and the auxiliari input ?
These are working properly only on Itch.
There should be a tool in VDJ-6 that you can monitor the level of the microphone and the level of the auxiliary.
This is a ''must feature'' for a mobile-wedding-dj who has to make announcements and connect a cd-player or an ipod.

Setting a cue point is a mess. This should be fixed. I mean the play button is not working as a play/stop like my dac-3.

Thank you in advance.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 4:58 am
I think more cue points is a very individual thing and can be done by each who need it theirself.

Not shure about micro and aux input, but i thought it was an internal hardware feature of the controller - am i wrong ?

Changed:
PLAY Button to action 'play_button' - now it blinks in pause mode and do play/pause.

I try to make a working mapping for 'standard use' - so i just want to implement the 'main' features that everyone need.
Feel free to change the mapping to your own needs when it's in the download section.

Anyone can give me some informations about the aux input and the mic ? I only have the controller, not Itch.

Greets, Heiko

djtonis69 wrote :
Here is what I want :
The ''trim'' knobs are not working well.
I need more cue points . Lets say shift+cue1 = cue4
shift+cue2 = cue5
shift+cue3 = cue5
What about the microphone input and the auxiliari input ?
These are working properly only on Itch.
There should be a tool in VDJ-6 that you can monitor the level of the microphone and the level of the auxiliary.
This is a ''must feature'' for a mobile-wedding-dj who has to make announcements and connect a cd-player or an ipod.

Setting a cue point is a mess. This should be fixed. I mean the play button is not working as a play/stop like my dac-3.

Thank you in advance.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 5:40 am
Anyone can put me some informations about the microphon or the aux input ?

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 1:20 pm
what kind of info do you need?..and how can you have vci 300 and not itch?

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 6:05 am
The VCI-300 is from Braenzu (Switzerland) - he send it to me for mapping ;-) I still have Itch here, but do not want to install it on my notebook.
Btw, i need some people testing my definition/mapper setup befor i release it in the download section.

I need some informations about the aux input and the micro input. Is there an VCI-300 Audio input for that sources ?

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 7:52 am
i have a vci-300 and will test

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 10:18 am
can u give me the last xml files to test please..

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 11:18 am
CidKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
jakovski wrote :
The VCI-300 is from Braenzu (Switzerland) - he send it to me for mapping ;-) I still have Itch here, but do not want to install it on my notebook.
Btw, i need some people testing my definition/mapper setup befor i release it in the download section.

I need some informations about the aux input and the micro input. Is there an VCI-300 Audio input for that sources ?

Greets, Heiko

What type of info do you need?

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 5:55 pm

As i wrote : I need some informations about the aux input and the micro input. Is there an VCI-300 Audio input for that sources ?

BTW, i released the first official download in the DL-Section today. We will see where the problems are :-)

https://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8628/Vestax_VCI-300.html

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 9:45 am
ones you download the file....were do you put it..im lost on what to do, the old 5.2 version you just copy the xml files.Help plz

发表时间 Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 6:08 am
You have a Folder in your 'Own files' folder - normaly called 'Virtual DJ' don't know how the VV folder is called.

In this folder you find 2 others: 'mappers' and 'devices' the mapper has to been put un the mappers folder, the definition in the devices folder.

That's it. Please be shure to make a backup of existing mappings/definitions before.

Greetings, Heiko

发表时间 Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 3:27 pm
Any luck on the VCI-300 / Virtual DJ interface? I just sold my VCI-300 but if it will work (full functionality, LEDs too) I might re-purchase. For now, I have the VCI-100

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 1:12 pm
There is a (beta) mapper for the VCI-300 online in the download section. It's not completely 100% ready yet.

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 1:23 pm
unfortunately since i just sold my VCI-300 i won't be able to try the beta mapper. Are you pretty optimistic you will be able to get everything to work 100%? I really liked the VCI-300 hardware, if VDJ will work, I'm gonna buy the VCI-300... again!

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 2:00 pm
On the mac version I don't think there is a mapper folder, would just simply create one and dump it in there?

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 3:45 pm
Assuming you are using VirtualDJ v6 Mac public beta, you should have a Mappers folder, otherwise no controllers will function (Because there are no mappings for any!)

If the folder is missing, please try re-installing VirtualDJ.

NOTE: If you are using the v5.2.1 for Mac, there is no Mappers folder because it does not support VDJscript (This new method of mapping controllers was added in v6.) VirtualDJ v5.2.1 and earlier versions have fixed built-in mappings that cannot be changed (Unless you code a mapper plugin using C++.)

发表时间 Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 5:30 pm
Can somebody with a little more knowledge please advise if you feel that the VCI-300 will work 100% w/ VDJ soon. I DJ a pretty big college football tailgate party every year and the season starts in September. I would like to go w/ the VCI-300, however if the kinks still aren't worked out or won't be worked out in time, I will probably have to stick w/ the VCI-100. I prefer to go w/ the bigger VCI-300 but I need to feel confident it will work. (controls/LEDs). I have owned both controllers, sold the 100 to get the 300 and just ended up selling the 300, so I am holding off for a little bit before I buy the "one". Thanks guys.

发表时间 Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 7:05 am
68%