快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Linking 2 laptops together

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DTohillHome userMember since 2008
HI,
I have 2 laptops with VDJ on them. Is it possible to link them together so I can Sync/BPM match all 4 virtual decks together? If so, HOW???

Thanks DJ Danti

发表时间 Mon 11 May 09 @ 2:37 am
You can input the second laptop to an external sound card or patch it into the mixer on another input.

发表时间 Mon 11 May 09 @ 10:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DTohill wrote :
HI,
I have 2 laptops with VDJ on them. Is it possible to link them together so I can Sync/BPM match all 4 virtual decks together? If so, HOW???

Thanks DJ Danti

Using the network tab in the configuration...

发表时间 Mon 11 May 09 @ 10:07 am
Set the network Sync to the ip address of the other computer on each one then be sure to allow the port access.

I'v used this with a friend of mine when we do a gig we sync them up and use an external mixer to switch from each of use mixing

发表时间 Mon 11 May 09 @ 2:39 pm
how do i allow port access please?

发表时间 Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 4:47 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Checklist:
- 2 computers
- Crossover net cable or someway to link them on a network like a wireless router.
- Virtual DJ on both computers

Step 1:
- start up VDJ on computer A
- goto Config
- then look under the "Multi-instance" tab
- select the "Network Synchronization" button
- fill in the details
Address : (IP address of the OTHER computer (computer B))
Port : you can leave this the defaut just make sure it's not being blocked with the firewall and is the same on Computer B

Step 2:
- start up VDJ on computer B
- goto Config
- then look under the "Multi-instance" tab
- select the "Network Synchronization" button
- fill in the details
Address : (IP address of the OTHER computer (computer A))
Port : you can leave this the defaut just make sure it's not being blocked with the firewall and is the same on Computer A

Step 3:
- start playing a track on Computer A on a deck
- start playing a track of slightly different bpm on Computer B on a deck
- hit the sync button on either computer A or B and you should then see the tracks sync up

Troubleshooting (in case decks won't sync):
- confirm that the firewalls aren't blocking the common port
- confirm that the IP address is the correct IP of each computer (Computer A should have Computer B's IP address entered and vice versa)
- be sure that the 2 tracks are within bpm range from sync to work

发表时间 Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 5:51 pm
wat if i have 2 vdj running on same computer do they sync ?

发表时间 Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 5:54 am
I have problem linking two computers together. Other one is Macintosh, other one is Windows Vista PC. The main problem is that there is no Multi-instance -tab in the Mac version of the Virtual DJ. Am I able to link Mac and PC together or is it impossible?

发表时间 Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 4:07 pm
how to i conect i want to see my ip then i go for network and then this mesej is sowing " adapters are set to automatically detect and negotiate speed and duplex settings " now what id i have win 7 and win xp conected wia LEN

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 14 @ 11:11 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Networking VDJ instances is no longer supported and hasn't been for a few years now :)

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 14 @ 11:41 am
Bro Am using vdj with 2 laptop so i wnat to conect both lepy so i want to help i have conected via len but without ip and one lepy (win xp) and second (win 7)

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 14 @ 12:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What I do for keeping two laptops in sync is I put a click track on each laptop, have both playing in a loop, sync them by ear, then I turn down the volume on both click tracks, and then mix.

发表时间 Sat 12 Apr 14 @ 8:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)