快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ and Mac- stability

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I want to purchase a Macbook to use with Virtual DJ. However, I have been told by many djs that the Mac version is very bad, and does not work well at all. They say its very buggy and not stable at all. Any reports? The reason I want to get a Mac is for stability anyway. So what is the bottom line? Any fixes or tweaks?

Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 3:50 pm
I haven't has a single problem with the latest (5.2.1) version. The people who told you that are probably using pirate versions of some ancient beta and/or don't have a clue how to use a computer :)

发表时间 Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 7:07 am
I tested version 5.2.1 for about 4 hours of video with only a single problem at the end. And I think it was my fault because I was experimenting with the program. I think it's pretty stable.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 6:12 pm
but there are a few "tweaks" you might wanna do. some registry modifications as well as changing your codecs to quicktime.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 6:56 pm
GandalfRA wrote :
I tested version 5.2.1 for about 4 hours of video with only a single problem at the end. And I think it was my fault because I was experimenting with the program. I think it's pretty stable.

i'm playing also with VDJ 5.2.1 with Mac OSX 10.5.6 and after 4 hours is it a critical moment.... generally chrash.
Restart the program and playing again
That's the only little problem. :-)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 7:31 am
i use 5.2.1 fine but i can't even get 6.0.1 to play a song on my macbook so i gave up even trying and went back to serato

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 12:04 pm
So far its not a 100% stable and that's a fact! I would not recommend for live dj use...but great home fun.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 5:21 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mark7164 wrote :
So far its not a 100% stable and that's a fact! I would not recommend for live dj use...but great home fun.

If you talking about v6.01 mac, of course it is not as it is still a beta:)

Of course, you can help by participating on it;)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 5:54 pm
what i dnt understand is why the vci 300 xml files works beter on 5.2 version ..and on 6 the jogwheels suck...so im back using the old version.....the are not using the same middi mapping?

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 3:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)